Ultimate Quad-Processing Power for Genuine Neve and UAD Powered Plug-Ins.
The flagship Universal Audio UAD 2 Quad Neve DSP Accelerator Card is the ultimate way to add the sound of genuine Neve analog equipment to music produced on a Mac or PC. This quad-processor PCIe card powers the included Neve 88RS Channel Strip, the legendary 1073,1081 and 31102 EQs, and the 33609 Compressor plug-ins — widely regarded as the world's most authentic Neve emulations — as well as providing access to the complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including analog classics from Roland, Boss, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more. Furthermore, the UAD 2 Quad Neve package includes a $100 plug-in voucher.
The Analog Classics Software Bundle Features:
||Now with Analog Classics Bundle!
Analog Classics is a software bundle UAD is including in ALL of their UAD-2 DSP Accelerator cards. It is a collection of several of their best-selling and most-popular plug-ins to date — titles that truly capture UA's Heritage, exemplify the quality of analog hardware emulations, and bring classic analog sound to the digital domain.
- LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler — This plug-in is the world's most accurate emulation of our revered, electro-optical, analog compressor.
- 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier — This plug-in is the world's most accurate emulation of UA's legendary, FET-based, hardware classic.
- 1176SE Limiting Amplifier — A DSP-optimized version of the 1176LN, yielding higher instance counts and its own unique characteristics.
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ — Another spot-on emulation of classic analog gear. Pultec EQs have been studio staples for decades and this plug-in proves equally indispensible.
- RealVerb Pro Room Modeler — The RealVerb Pro has often been hailed repeatedly as the most flexible and natural sounding reverb plug-in in the industry.
With its four Analog Devices SHARC processors, the UAD 2 Quad Neve lets you run large professional mixes with ultra high-quality plug-ins, freeing up your Mac or PC’s internal processor for other mixing or virtual instrument duties. Whether you use Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo or Performer, a UAD 2 Quad Neve offers rich, analog sound quality that would be difficult or impossible to achieve with a native Mac- or PC-based system.
Developed by the industry’s finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, UAD 2 QUAD cards have found a home with many of the world’s leading engineers and producers, powering multiple Platinum-selling and Grammy-winning records.
Universal Audio UAD 2 Duo Neve DSP Accelerator Card Features
- Flagship quad-processor DSP Accelerator Card for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC
- Includes Neve 88RS Channel Strip, Neve 1073, 1081, and 31102 EQs, and Neve 33609 Compressor, plus 1176SE Compressor, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins
- Access the world’s finest emulations of analog classics: Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more
- Run larger mixes in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer and more — without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- Auto Delay Compensation for Pro Tools LE via Mellowmuse ATA plug-in
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard and Windows XP/Vista compatible
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (4) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Use up to 4 UAD-2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD-1 cards
- Includes $100 voucher for plug-in purchases via UA’s Online Store
- 1-year Limited Warranty