- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Super-charge your Mac or PC with the Universal Audio Core UAD 2 Octo DSP Card
for world-class analog sound. Universal Audio UAD 2 Octo DSP Card can provide full access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins, including exclusive plug-ins from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Roland, SSL and more. The UAD 2 features a user-installable PCIe-format processing card for your desktop tower or compatible expansion chassis, plus the ‘Analog Classics’ plug-in bundle (VST/AU/RTAS), giving you vintage tone and character, right out of the box.
Universal Audio Core UAD 2 Octo DSP Card Features:
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC towers and PCIe expansion chassis
- Access nearly 60 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more (sold separately)
- Includes DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format)
- 8 SHARC processors
- Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plug-ins
- Includes Analog Classics bundle featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A and Realverb Pro plug-ins
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
- Combine with other UAD 2 devices, including additional UAD 2 PCIe card(s), UAD 2 Satellite (FireWire), and Apollo audio interface
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion and Windows 7 compatible
From serious home recordists to multi-platinum mix engineers, UAD Powered Plug-Ins have been winning over audio professionals for more than 10 years. The reason is simple. No other plug-ins so faithfully capture the sound and behavior of classic analog equipment - from rare compressors and equalizers, to vintage reverb processors and tape machines.
The award-winning UAD library features nearly 60 plug-ins, co-developed with the biggest brands in audio. This Core bundle includes Analog Classics bundle featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins.
Much like a studio rack filled with dedicated analog gear, UAD PCIe cards let you reliably run larger mixes, filled with rich, sonically complex plug-ins - no matter what the rest of your system is doing. For example, a UAD 2 OCTO can run up to 80 mono instances of our groundbreaking Studer A800 Tape Machine plug-in - a processing task that would bring a native workstation to its knees.
Universal Audio UAD 2 Octo DSP Card Specifications:
Universal Audio UAD 2 Octo DSP Card Minimum System Requirements:
- High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 compatible)
- UAD-2 Octo: full-height, short PCIe card
- 8 Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Supports VST, RTAS, and Audio Units plug-in formats
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz sample rate support for all plug-ins
- PC: Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate Edition
- Mac: OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, or 10.8 Mountain Lion
- 2 gigabytes available hard drive space
- 1024 x 800 minimum display resolution
- Available PCI Express (PCIe) slot for each UAD-2 card
- Internet connection or CD-ROM drive for software installation
- Internet connection required for registration and plug-in authorization
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, or RTAS plug-in host application software
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.