Super-charge your Mac or PC with the Universal Audio Core UAD 2 Octo Core DSP Card for world-class analog sound. Universal Audio UAD 2 Octo Core can provide full access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins, including exclusive plug-ins from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Roland, SSL and more. The UAD 2 features a user-installable PCIe-format processing card for your desktop tower or compatible expansion chassis, plus theAnalog Classics plug-in bundle (VST/AU/RTAS), giving you vintage tone and character, right out of the box.
Universal Audio Core UAD 2 Octo Core DSP Card Features:
Includes Analog Classics Bundle!
- Flagship eight-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) compatible with Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs
- Provides access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins library
- Ideal for professional power-users running demanding projects w/ high plug-in instances and/or high sample rates
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Includes “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo / Apollo 16 audio interfaces
- VST/AU/RTAS and 64-bit compatible
Analog Classics is a software bundle UAD is including in ALL of their UAD-2 DSP Accelerator cards. It is a collection of several of their best-selling and most-popular plug-ins to date — titles that truly capture UA’s Heritage, exemplify the quality of analog hardware emulations, and bring classic analog sound to the digital domain.
The Analog Classics Software Bundle Features:
- LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler — This plug-in is the world's most accurate emulation of our revered, electro-optical, analog compressor.
- 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier — This plug-in is the world's most accurate emulation of UA’s legendary, FET-based, hardware classic.
- 1176SE Limiting Amplifier — A DSP-optimized version of the 1176LN, yielding higher instance counts and its own unique characteristics.
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ — Another spot-on emulation of classic analog gear. Pultec EQs have been studio staples for decades and this plug-in proves equally indispensible.
- RealVerb Pro Room Modeler — The RealVerb Pro has often been hailed repeatedly as the most flexible and natural sounding reverb plug-in in the industry.
The UAD-2 OCTO Core DSP Accelerator is Universal Audio’s most powerful PCIe processing card, giving producers and engineers massive power for running award-winning UAD plug-ins on Mac or PC. In creating UAD plug-ins, UA’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth and harmonics of classic analog equipment.
The UAD-2 OCTO Core features eight SHARC processors, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis (PCIe or Thunderbolt*), giving your workstation a significant boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
The UAD-2 OCTO Core includes UA’s “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, and provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
Fully Mac and Windows 7-compatible, the UAD-2 OCTO Core is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world’s finest audio plug-ins.