Universal Audio UAD 2 Solo Core PCIe DSP Accelerator Card
The Fast, Easy Way to Step Up to UAD Powered Plug-Ins.
The Universal Audio UAD 2 Solo DSP Accelerator Card gives producers and engineers a simple, powerful entry point into the award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform on Mac or PC. This single-processor PCIe card provides access to the world's most authentic analog hardware emulations and audio processing plug-ins — including licensed emulations from Neve, Roland, Boss, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more.
Universal Audio UAD 2 Solo DSP Accelerator Card Features
Includes Analog Classics Bundle!
- Entry point single-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) compatible with Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs
- Provides access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins library
- Ideal for home and project studios running smaller audio projects
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Includes Analog Classics plug-in bundle, with LA-2A, 1176LN / 1176SE, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo / Apollo 16 audio interface
- VST/AU/RTAS and 64-bit compatible
- 1-year Limited Warranty
Analog Classics is a software bundle UAD is including in ALL of their UAD-2 DSP Accelerator cards. It is a collection of several of their best-selling and most-popular plug-ins to date — titles that truly capture UA’s Heritage, exemplify the quality of analog hardware emulations, and bring classic analog sound to the digital domain.
The Analog Classics Software Bundle Features:
- LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler — This plug-in is the world's most accurate emulation of our revered, electro-optical, analog compressor.
- 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier — This plug-in is the world's most accurate emulation of UA’s legendary, FET-based, hardware classic.
- 1176SE Limiting Amplifier — A DSP-optimized version of the 1176LN, yielding higher instance counts and its own unique characteristics.
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ — Another spot-on emulation of classic analog gear. Pultec EQs have been studio staples for decades and this plug-in proves equally indispensible.
- RealVerb Pro Room Modeler — The RealVerb Pro has often been hailed repeatedly as the most flexible and natural sounding reverb plug-in in the industry.
The Universal Audio UAD 2 Solo card features a built-in Analog Devices SHARC processor to power
the UAD Powered Plug-Ins, freeing up your Mac or PC’s internal processor for other mixing or virtual instrument duties. Whether you use Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo or Performer, a UAD 2 Solo can provide rich, analog sound quality that would be difficult or impossible to achieve with a native Mac- or PC-based system.
Developed by the industry’s finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, the UAD 2 is the platform of choice for many of the world's top musicians, producers and engineers.
The UAD-2 SOLO Core DSP Accelerator gives home and project studios a simple, powerful entry point into the award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform on Mac or PC. In creating UAD plug-ins, UA’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth and harmonics of classic analog equipment.
The UAD-2 SOLO Core features a single SHARC processor, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis (PCIe or Thunderbolt*), giving your workstation an immediate boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
The UAD-2 SOLO Core includes UA’s “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, and provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
Fully Mac- and Windows 7-compatible, the UAD-2 SOLO Core is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world’s finest audio plug-ins.