Fast, Easy Access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins, plus a $500 Plug-In Voucher.
The Universal Audio UAD 2 Solo Flexi DSP Accelerator Card gives producers and engineers a simple, powerful entry point into the award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform on Mac or PC — plus a $500 plug-in voucher to build your own personalized bundle. This single-processor PCIe card provides access to the world’s most authentic analog hardware emulations and audio processing plug-ins, including licensed emulations from Neve, Roland, Boss, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more.
The Analog Classics Software Bundle Features:
||Now with Analog Classics Bundle!
Analog Classics is a software bundle UAD is including in ALL of their UAD-2 DSP Accelerator cards. It is a collection of several of their best-selling and most-popular plug-ins to date — titles that truly capture UA’s Heritage, exemplify the quality of analog hardware emulations, and bring classic analog sound to the digital domain.
- LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler — This plug-in is the world’s most accurate emulation of our revered, electro-optical, analog compressor.
- 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier — This plug-in is the world’s most accurate emulation of UA’s legendary, FET-based, hardware classic.
- 1176SE Limiting Amplifier — A DSP-optimized version of the 1176LN, yielding higher instance counts and its own unique characteristics.
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ — Another spot-on emulation of classic analog gear. Pultec EQs have been studio staples for decades and this plug-in proves equally indispensible.
- RealVerb Pro Room Modeler — The RealVerb Pro has often been hailed repeatedly as the most flexible and natural sounding reverb plug-in in the industry.
The Universal Audio UAD 2 Solo card features a built-in Analog Devices SHARC processor to power
the UAD Powered Plug-Ins, freeing up your Mac or PC’s internal processor for other mixing or virtual instrument duties. Whether you use Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo or Performer, a UAD 2 Solo can provide rich, analog sound quality that would be difficult or impossible to achieve with a native Mac- or PC-based system.
Developed by the industry’s finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, the UAD 2 is the platform of choice for many of the world's top musicians, producers and engineers.
Universal Audio UAD 2 Solo Flexi DSP Accelerator Card Features
- Single-processor DSP Accelerator Card for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC
- Access the world’s finest emulations of analog classics: Neve, Roland, Boss, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more
- Includes 1176SE Compressor, Pultec EQP-1A, Realverb Pro & CS-1 Channel Strip, plus a $500 Plug-In Voucher redeemable from UA’s Online Store
- Run large mixes in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer and more — without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- Auto Delay Compensation for Pro Tools LE via Mellowmuse ATA plug-in
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard and Windows XP/Vista compatible
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (1) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processor
- Use up to 4 UAD-2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD-1 cards
- 1-year Limited Warranty