Ultrasound PRO250 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
The Ultrasound Tri-Amped PRO250 kicks out 250 thundering watts to amplify your acoustic guitar with clarity and power. Featuring a versatility of tone shaping, the PRO250 amp is great for recording, live gigs and a variety of venues. The PRO250 features 150 watts driving the heavy duty 10 inch Eminence Speaker, 50 watts driving the heavy duty 4 inch mid frequency driver and 50 watts (with active Crossover) drives the Super-Tweeter. The Super-Tweeter has its own Horn-Level Volume Control for precise settings of the harmonics and high-end sizzle.
Ultrasound PRO250 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Features
- 250 watts of acoustic power
- Special tri-amp design for even response over the full audio frequency range
- 10 inch high powered full range driver, powered by 150 watts
- 4 inch midrange driver, powered by 50 watts
- High frequency Supertweeter with active crossover, powered by 50 watts. The Supertweeter has its own volume control for extended versatility with many different instruments.
- 3 Line outs
- 3 Direct outs
- 2 Effects loops
- Global Ground Lift, which lifts the ground from pin 1 of the XLR jacks and the sleeve of the 1/4 inch jacks to break any ground loops between the PRO and a PA system.
- Dual On-board digital effects processors. (One for each channel)
- Auxiliary Stereo input for MP3 or tape player
- Heavy duty 16 gauge steel chassis
- Plywood cabinet with heavy duty tolex covering, metal corner protectors and heavy duty rubber feet
The PRO250 features two independent channels, each with volume and active EQ along with independent, 24 bit digital EFX processors, producing studio quality reverbs, delays and chorus effects. And there's the auxiliary Stereo input for MP3, tape/CD player, drum machine and other devices. Plus 3 balanced direct XLR outs, 3 line outs, and 2 EFX loops. Even Global Ground Lift to eliminate ground-loop hum.
Click here for larger image
InputImpedance: 1 Meg (CH-1), 220k (CH-2) MIC 4.4k (CH-2)Sensitivity: 150MV to 6V
EQ: (Active) Bass: +/- 12db @ 150HZ (CH-1, CH-2) Mid: +/- 12db @ 1kHZ (CH-2) Treble: +/- 12db @ 5kHZ (CH-1, CH-2)
Shape (CH-1)+5db @ 3kHZ-5db @ 1500HZ+5db @ 100HZ
Notch (Feedback Elimination) (CH-1) Range: 100 to 350HZAttenuation: -18db
DIRECT OUTPUTSXLR balanced output level: -30 dBV nominalXLR balanced output impedance: 150 ohms1/4 in. unbalanced output level: +4 dBv nominal1/4 in. unbalanced output impedance: 1 kohm
OutputPower: (250W RMS) Total Harmonic Distortion: .1%Signal to Noise Ratio: 98db
Weight: 39 Lbs.
Dimensions (H x L x D): 16 x 21.5 x 10.5 in.
Processor type: Alesis DSP engine x 2. (Separate processor for each channel)
Internal processing: 24 bit
A/D converter: 24 bit - 64X oversampling
D/A converter: 24 bit - 128X oversampling
Dynamic Range: 80 dB
THD + N (1 kHz): <0.01%
Sampling rate: 48 kHz