The Vestax VCI300 MKII DJ Controller is designed as a lightweight and compact DJ instrument with the touch of analog control.
The Vestax VCI300 MKII is a dedicated Serato ITCH USB MIDI Controller with usability improvements based on feedback from VCI300 customers. Simply to give DJs what they want.
Vestax VCI300 MKII DJ Controller Control Surface Features
High Resolution Control
- Volume Boost (Gain Boost): Higher output gain level and headphone volume level when supplying power with the optional power adaptor. (not included)
- Direct Audio Thru: Audio fed to the MIC/AUX input can now be directly sent to the Master outputs with the THRU switch turned ON, minimizing latency of when fed through ITCH.
- New adjust knobs for the JOG sensor control: New JOG sensor adjust knobs for speedy and accurate adjustments.the VCI-300MKII's JOG wheels have excellent tracking ability,and flexibility for various play styles.You can control songs with analog precision.
- Mini Head-Phone Jack: 1/8 inch headphone connection along with standard 1/4 inch connection.
- Bundle Software:serato ITCH
- High performance portable music system that allows internal mixing and platter style playback control.
- Integrated one to one hardware to software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time.
- Interoperable with Scratch LIVE crates, loops and cue points, also support for iTunes.
- Audio processing and internal mixing via Serato ITCH software, Channel fading, EQ, cross fading and track trim are processed in software with audio and headphone monitoring on the ITCH hardware.
- Clean and simple software user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information.
- Auto Tempo Matching and Beat Sync.
- Optimal Gain and BPM Calculation.
- Serato's unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound.
- Set and store Cue-points.
- Manual and Auto Loop activation.
- Music Library management tools for backup and restore.
- Input and Mix recording capability.
- AIFF, WAV, MP3 and AAC audio file support
- Built-in multi-lingual help tools with Serato customer support and software update program.
The Vestax VCI300 MKII controller can control more than 90 parameters and functions of the included Serato software with high resolution MIDI signals sent via USB. The pulse resolution of the JOG wheel and pitch control fader is 4 times higher than the VCI100 and provides precise control of each function. The pitch control fader also shares the same high quality fader parts of the input fader for advanced operability.
Superb Audio Characteristic
The built-in audio interface carries a Audio Codec IC with superb audio characteristic, generated by a delta-sigma modulation 24 bit stereo D/A-A/D converter. Audio connection includes 1 stereo input, 1 MIC input and 2 stereo output (Master L/R, Monitor L/R).
A 12 level LED L/R indicator is set in the center of the top panel to monitor sound levels.
Audio files in the software library can be easily selected and controlled with the CRATES / FILES / BROWSE key and the cursor switch inherited from the VCM100.
Emergency Thru Switch
The Emergency Thru Switch located on the rear panel is a countermeasure where you can use the Vestax VCI300 MKII with the provided ITCH software or without the computer connected if you simply want to play music from your external CD or MP3 player. The ITCH software reads music from your iTunes library or the Serato library you use for Scratch LIVE, making it the perfect device for recreational or professional DJ's.
Adjustable Jog Wheel Torque
The torque of each JOG wheel can be adjusted to prevent them from moving from low frequency feedback and altering the pitch when using the VCI300 MKII controller in such places like clubs.
Fader Curve Control
The fader curve of each fader can be adjusted to the preferred characteristics for long mixes, scratching and any other style.