The VHT Tube Tester 2 provides two completely independent current-measuring tube tester sections. Simply plug your tubes into the adapters and then plug the included 8-pin octal-based adapters into your amp.
VHT Tube Tester 2 Features
- Includes two standard 8-pin octal-base adapters with dual banana plugs
- Adapters accept all popular octal-base output tube types: 6V6, 6L6, EL34, KT66, KT77, KT88, 6550, etc.
- Two high-quality 3” diameter metal and glass analog milliamp meters (100 mA max)
- Additional test-pin jacks for external digital multi-meter connection
- Durable vinyl-covered wood cabinet
- Requires no external power
The two high-quality analog milliamp meters measure the tube's cathode current. You can use these measurements to observe your tube's real-time dynamic performance, see how well they're matched, adjust the bias, monitor your tube's performance as they age, check for unstable conditions, and more.
Additional test-pin jacks are provided for precise digital multi-meter measurements and analog meter calibration.
The VHT Tube Tester 2 is an affordable bench and road tool that lets you see how your output tubes are performing in real time, and whether it's time for replacement or a bias adjustment, etc. Get the most from you tubes — and amplifier — with a VHT Tube Tester 2.