With the Voodoo Lab Control Switcher MIDI Amp Function Controller you can switch channels on multiple amps and easily automate any non-MIDI functions! Using a Commander or Ground Control Pro switch, Voodoo Lab’s Control Switcher gives you instant MIDI programmability for controlling all footswitchable amp functions including channel switching, reverb, boost, EQ, loop and more.
The Control Switcher Features 4 completely isolated relays with front panel instant access buttons, separate 1/4 inch mono outputs and a multi-DIN connector. Runs off a standard 9V power supply and is compact enough to mount behind an amp, inside a rack, or on a pedalboard.
Voodoo Lab Control Switcher MIDI Amp Function Controller Features
- 4 isolated relay controls
- Front panel instant access buttons
- Separate 1/4 inch mono jacks
- Multi-DIN connector for modern amps
- Controls any footswitch function
- Phantom powered by GCX or Pedal Switcher via MIDI cable
- Works with Program and Control changes
- Hand built in the U.S.A.
- 5-year warranty