Vox AC15C2 Twin Custom Guitar Combo Amplifier
The Vox AC15C2 Twin Custom Guitar Combo Amplifier pumps out that classic all-tube, Vox tone through two 12-inch Celestion G12M Greenbacks! The addition of a second 12-inch speaker means this amp will move more air and fill the room with big Vox sound. If you love the sound of the classic AC15 but need more output and don't need 30 watts of the AC30, you've found what you've been looking for!
The AC15C2 Twin features two channels normal and top boost, each equipped with its own volume control. The top boost channel on the AC15C2 offers highly interactive treble and bass tone controls and the tone cut control gives you an additional degree of tone shaping by operating in the power stage rather than the preamp stage. The master volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain staging.
Vox AC15C2 Twin Custom Guitar Combo Amp Features
- Enhanced classic series 15 watt combo amplifier with normal and top boost channels
- Master section features master volume and tone cut controls
- Tremolo (speed, depth), AC30 spring reverb (Level), switchable via optional VFS2A pedal
- Tube complement: 12AX7 (x 3), EL84 (x 2), 12 inch Celestion G12M greenback speaker (x 2)
- Extension and external speaker outputs, distinctive VOX styling