Getting classic American tube amp tone is as easy as plugging in a pair of headphones when you have the Vox amPhones Twin Active Guitar Headphones! These are the perfect tool for silent practice at home, on the road or anywhere else. The Vox Twin amPhones have the amPlug technology already built in so you just plug in your guitar and enjoy serious American guitar sound and superb comfort.
Vox amPhones are created using headphone technology from Audio-Technica, the name you trust for headphones. amPhones Twin can also be used as conventional headphones when the amplifier simulator is switched off. You can connect your guitar to these headphones, or use them for listening to music. Vox amPhones Twin are what you need, whether you're practicing by yourself in your room, or listening to your portable audio player on the way to the studio.
Vox amPhones Twin Active Guitar Headphones Features
- The Twin version which gives you the clean sound of a classic US-made amp
- Built-in amPlug technology that allows you to obtain full-fledged guitar sounds immediately
- Headphones made by Audio-Technica, the trusted name in headphones
- The headphone amp uses a reactor circuit that’s based on the Valve Reactor technology in Vox amps, delivering dynamic amp sounds
- Totally analog design that faithfully simulates the circuit response of the original amp
- Built in chorus/delay/reverb effects
- 1/4 inch connector allows easy connection to any guitar
- When the power is off, the amPhones can be used as conventional headphones
- AUX input jack lets you jam along with your CD/MP3 player
The Twin version of the Vox amPhones simulates the sound of a famous US-made clean combo amp. The completely analog design faithfully models the circuit response of the original amp, and will satisfy even the most critical listener.
Numerous high-quality effects are built-in
The amPhones Twin contains numerous effects that add variety to the sound including reverb/chorus/delay. Each effect is adjustable, giving you sound with superb presence that will bring out your best performances.
Also usable as headphones
When you disconnect your guitar and power-off your amPhones, they will function as a conventional set of headphones that offer the superb sound quality that you would expect from Vox. The headphones themselves are made by Audio-Technica, the name you trust in headphones. You'll enjoy optimum sound quality and a comfortable fit that will not produce listener fatigue, even during extended listening sessions. Their folding design allows easy portability, and the extension cable and adaptor plug are also included.