Vox MINI3 G2 Modeling Guitar Amplifier
The Vox MINI3 G2 Modeling Guitar Amplifier brings together fantastic amp models, exciting effects, battery powered operation and great looks to make it the perfect choice for anyone looking for a compact practice or travel amp! This 2nd generation of Vox’s MINI3 features the Bassilator circuit for a powerful tone with solid bass frequencies that can be heard even at low volumes. The onboard effects have also been improved on the MINI3 G2. Be well equipped wherever you are with this great Vox amp!
Vox MINI3 G2 Modeling Guitar Amplifier Features
Extensive range of 11 realistic amp models
- 3 watts of power through a single 5 inch speaker
- 11 authentic built-in amp models distilled from VOX’s Valvetronix technology
- BTQ CLEAN, BLACK 2x12, TWEED 4x10, AC15, AC30TB, UK '70S, UK '80S, UK '90S, CALI METAL, US HIGAIN, LINE
- Effects (8 types)
- Compression, Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Delay/Reverb (Analog, Tape echo, Spring, and Room)
- Wide range of tones from sparkly cleans all the way to high-gain distortion
- Usable with a variety of instruments such as electric guitars, acoustic-electric guitars, and keyboards
- New Bassilator circuit - delivers a rich low end, especially with high-gain models
- Dual power options – use the included AC adaptor or enjoy up to 10 hours of musical portability with six AA batteries
- Dedicated mic input with separate volume and reverb/delay controls – ideal for vocals
- AUX input jack - connect your MP3 player or other audio source and jam along
- Built-in tuner – never play out of tune!
- Convenient carrying strap is included for true on-the-go mobility
The MINI3 G2 delivers 11 accurate and authentic amp models which allow you to play a broad range of styles and genres. Starting with the coveted British VOX tone, the MINI3 G2 also nails sounds from classic vintage, modern high-gain, and rare boutique amps. The acclaimed modeling technology inherited from the Valvetronix series of amps allows the MINI3 G2 to reproduce the rich, warm sounds associated with tube amps.
The Bassilator Circuit
The VOX Bassilator circuit enables the amp to produce ultra-low frequencies, well past what the EQ is capable of. This is especially effective on high-gain models where it gives the amp a full, deep sound that’s great for heavier styles of music. In other words, you’ll get a big sound in a small package!
Not just for electric guitar
The LINE model gives you a pristine clean tone that’s ideal for use with an acoustic-electric guitar. The natural resonance of your acoustic instrument will shine through for those times when you need some extra sonic support. Additionally, the ability to use line connections from a keyboard or Mp3 player makes the MINI3 G2 amp a great portable PA system as well.
The Vox MINI3 G2’s great sounding effects will help put the final touches on your tone. This second generation MINI3 features even better sounding effects than the first. The effects section offers a compressor, chorus, flanger, and tremolo. There is also a dedicated section for reverb and delay where you can add that extra touch to create your own signature sound. The tap tempo button makes syncing the delay time to the tempo a breeze!
Ultra-portable freedom and mobility
Use the included detachable strap to carry the amp by hand, or connect a guitar strap for over-the-shoulder convenience when your hands are full. The amp weighs a mere 6.61lbs. You can even stop for a practice session or performance on the way! Six AA alkaline batteries provide up to 10 hours of on-the-go power, making it ideal for outdoor use and street performances. Also included is an AC adapter for connecting to a power outlet.
Versatile connections for the singer/performer
In addition to the main guitar input, the Vox MINI3 G2 has a separate mic input, complete with its own volume control and reverb/delay send. Plus, we’ve included a convenient AUX input jack so you can connect your MP3 player or other audio source. Jam along to your favorite tunes, practice those tricky licks, or play with pre-recorded backing tracks for a full-fledged performance.