The Vox Tone Garage Double Deca Delay Guitar Pedal achieves classic analog delay sound thanks to the famous 3205 BBD chip. Three delay modes: short, both (short/long), and long provide great versatility. Short mode uses one BBD chip for a delay time up to 300 ms with a clear sound and minimal decline in audio quality. Long mode uses all three of the BBD chips for a delay time up to 900 ms for warm-sounding delay trails. Both mode mixes the short and long delays for ambient tonal character.
The Double Deca’s multi-purpose design lets you use either one or all three of the BBD chips. In addition, an independent modulation knob lets you adjust the chorus effect. For example in both mode, applying modulation will give you an amazing sound that's like a trinity of delay, reverb, and chorus.
Vox Tone Garage Double Deca Delay Guitar Pedal Features
- Discrete circuitry - the result of a relentless design philosophy
- True bypass design provides tonal confidence even when the effect is off
- Tough die-cast body that stands up to the rigors of the road
- A rich variety of analog delay sounds powered by three BBD (Bucket Brigade Device) chips
- BBD chips utilizing the famous 3205 chip
- Independent modulation knob also adds a chorus effect