Utilizing specially selected diodes, the all-analog Vox Tone Garage Trike Fuzz Octave Guitar Pedal yields an incredibly rich sound with great vintage character. The Trike pedal covers not only a range of one octave up, but also two octaves down. You can choose three types of octave settings: +1 or, -1 and -2, or all upward and downward octaves to obtain thick vintage fuzz sounds. In addition, there's a tone control for +1 octave and a volume control for -2 octave.
Since the Vox Trike Fuzz operates the downward octave circuits in series and combines them in parallel with the upward octave at the end, you can create a diverse range of sounds that cannot be obtained with existing octave fuzz units. If you want an octave-fuzz pedal that can do it all, look no further than the Vox Trike!
Vox Tone Garage Trike Fuzz Octave Guitar Pedal Features
- Discrete circuitry - the result of a relentless design philosophy
- True bypass design provides tonal confidence even when the effect is off
- Tough die-cast body that stands up to the rigors of the road
- A versatile octave fuzz that gives you up to three octaves at once
- Three different octave modes
- Uses a special diode with a response similar to a germanium diode