The VT20PLUS is based on the VOX Valve Reactor circuit for true tube sound. The advanced Valvetronix modeling provides 33 distinctly voiced amp models; each provides a Basic, Effected, or Song version for a total of 99 instantly available presets.
The 25 onboard effects are divided into Pedal, Modulation/Delay, and Reverb categories. Turn down the new Power Level control provides to achieve hi-gain assaults at bedroom volumes. Crank it up to unleash a reserve of power to cut through at any gig. Emulated speaker line/headphone output for recording or practice. Stereo line in for jamming to MP3s.
Vox VT20 Plus Valvetronix Classic Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- Real 12AX7 tube driven Valve Reactor technology
- 33 accurate and in-demand amp models
- 99 instant presets; 25 onboard effects with tap-tempo entry
- 20 Watts + 10 Watt Reserve; VOX custom 8" Speaker
- Now available in the classic VOX aesthetic for a limited time only
VOX's acclaimed line of Valvetronix modeling amplifiers boasts an amazing collection of 33 distinct amp models, from coveted vintage amps to the latest high-gain and boutique units. Available for a limited time only, the VT20+ is now available in the classic VOX aesthetic, complete with the traditional diamond grill.