Wampler Faux AnalogEcho Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
The Wampler Faux AnalogEcho Delay Guitar Effects Pedal is one of the best delay available, with one of, if not the, best sounding echo structure you will ever hear! Wampler has been tweaking this design for quite some time in order to get it just right. The unique tone control gives you control of the tonality of the echoes making it possible to get a warm analog tone or a fat tape-like echo sound.
Wampler Faux AnalogEcho Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
- Sparkle Fire orange in color, white knobs/graphics
- Ultra-bright LED for ease of use
- 4 controls - echo level, repeats, tone, and delay time
- Does NOT mess with your basic guitar tone like so many other delay pedals
- Analog warmth/tape echo tones
- About 600ms of delay time available
- Powder coated durable finish
- 2.5 x 4.5 inches in size
This delay pedal uses the same chip that most boutique delays use, the pt2399. This allows the dry path and core signal to remain completely unaltered and only uses the chip to make a digital replication of the echoes. That way, the echoes produced by the Faux AnalogEcho get converted back to analog and EQ'd to sound more like a cross between an analog delay and a tape echo, rather than a sterile sounding digital delay.
The Faux AnalogEcho from Wampler is the exact same pedal as used by many famous guitar players, including Brad Paisley, Brent Mason, James Burton, Oli Brown and many others.