The Washburn WD26S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
is a traditional style dreadnought acoustic with a strong connection to guitars from Washburn's past. The WD26S has a solid cedar top which produces a warm, mellow tone that is slightly darker than spruce. It also comes with upgraded cosmetics including abalone inlays around the sound hole and in the headstock logo. The WD26S also features maple binding for a great look.
Blues and fingerstyle artists will be well pleased with how responsive this instrument is to a light touch and strummers will find the dynamic range of this guitar a perfect alternative. The back and sides are constructed from rosewood. The slim taper mahogany neck of the Washburn WD26S features a bound rosewood fingerboard with traditional dot inlays and will feel comfortable in your fretting hand. The Washburn WD26S Acoustic Guitar is a great value and is perfect whether you are strumming at home, on the beach in the studio or on stage.
Washburn WD26S Acoustic Guitar Features
- Solid cedar top which produces a warm, mellow tone
- Abalone inlays around the sound hole and in the headstock logo
- Back and sides are constructed from rosewood
- Slim taper mahogany neck features a bound rosewood fingerboard
- Maple binding for a great look