Featuring superior functionality and a wide range of dynamic tones from supple and clear to warm and punchy, the Way Huge WHE201 Pork Loin Overdrive Pedal
distinguishes itself from the mass of clones on the market today!
Way Huge WHE201 Pork Loin Features
- 10 controls
- True bypass
- Blue LED indicator
- 2.1 mm power jack with AC protection
- Easy access battery door
- Aluminum anodized chassis
- Cliff jacks
- Military spec Teflon wire
The Pork Loin incorporates two distinct tonal pathways that are blended together; a modern soft clipping overdrive and a modified classic British preamp for clean. At the heart of the Pork Loin’s overdrive path is a soft clipped BiFET gain stage with a low pass filter Tone
control, rounded out by a Curve
function that gives the user freedom to fine-tune corner frequencies.
control regulates the masses of pork power that exude from its space age circuitry, leaving room for the Clean
control to blend in its warm glistening clean tones. Additionally, the Pork Loin has three internal mini controls for fine-tuning the pedal to your guitar rig. Filter
delivers extensive tonal shaping possibilities for the British preamp, while the overdrive Mix
control allows the Pork Loin to be run as a clean preamp. Additionally, the Presence
control tweaks the high end on the overdrive.
Way Huge WHE201 Pork Loin Controls
- Volume: Regulates the masses of pork power that exude from its space age circuitry
- Overdrive: Emanates smooth soft clipped overdrive waves
- Tone: Adjusts the Overdrive’s tonal spectrum
- Curve: For fine-tuning corner frequencies of the Overdrive
- Presence: Tweaks the high end on the Overdrive
- Drive Mix: Controls the mix of the Overdrive; turn this all the way down to get only clean British preamp tones with no overdrive
- Clean: Blends in warm glistening clean tones
- Voice: Cuts the mid frequencies of the Clean
- Filter: Adjusts the clean preamp tonal spectrum
- Footswitch: Toggles the effect on/bypass (blue LED indicated effect is on)
About Way Huge Electronics
Launched in 1992 by Jeorge Tripps, Way Huge Electronics began as a result of Tripps’ search for great tone, and desire to perform with reliable, rugged, and pedalboard-friendly effects that had the magic of his coveted vintage pedals.
Over the span of a few years, Tripps helped revolutionized what would later be known as the boutique
effects market. In late December 1999, the company closed its doors as Tripps pursued other opportunities, sending demand for Way Huge products soaring, and driving online auctions well into the hundreds-sometimes thousands-for used Way Huge pedals.
Now teaming up with Dunlop, Way Huge pedals will once again be available to the masses, so all can enjoy their finely tuned electronics, high-grade circuitry, and road ready construction, built under the watchful eye of Mr. Huge himself.