With more fuzz than a moldy peach, the Way Huge WHE401 Swollen Pickle Fuzz Pedal
surrenders super high-gain fuzz with copious amounts of smooth low-end to all who dare plug into it.
Way Huge WHE401 Swollen Pickle Features
- 8 controls
- True bypass
- Blue LED indicator
- 2.1 mm power jack with AC protection
- Easy access battery door
- Aluminum anodized chassis
- Cliff jacks
- Military spec Teflon wire
With a twist of the Sustain
control, you’re taken from mild crunch to Armageddon! The Filter
control retains its trademark insane range of heavily band-pass-filtered tones distinguished by remarkable girth and sizzle, and the Loudness
puts out enough volume to clobber any amp! A tone stack Scoop
control elicits classic Swollen Pickle mid-scoop or flat mid-frequency sweep, and a Crunch
knob adjusts the compression intensity of the fuzz.
Finally, under the hood, the Swollen Pickle MkII has two internal mini controls: Voice
sets the intensity of the external Scoop control from light to heavy mid cut, and Clip
varies between two sets of clipping diodes for smooth or opened fuzz sustain.
Way Huge WHE401 Swollen Pickle Controls
- Loudness: Generates enough volume to clobber any amp
- Filter: Adjusts the range of heavily band-pass-filtered tones
- Sustain: Releases masses of heavy violent fuzz
- Scoop: Sweeps between mid-scoop to flat mid-frequency
- Crunch: Alters the compression intensity of the sustain
- Voice: Sets the intensity of the external Scoop control
- Clip: Varies between smooth or opened fuzz sustain
- Footswitch: Toggles the effect on/bypass (blue LED indicated effect is on)
About Way Huge Electronics
Launched in 1992 by Jeorge Tripps, Way Huge Electronics began as a result of Tripps’ search for great tone, and desire to perform with reliable, rugged, and pedalboard-friendly effects that had the magic of his coveted vintage pedals.
Over the span of a few years, Tripps helped revolutionized what would later be known as the boutique
effects market. In late December 1999, the company closed its doors as Tripps pursued other opportunities, sending demand for Way Huge products soaring, and driving online auctions well into the hundreds-sometimes thousands-for used Way Huge pedals.
Now teaming up with Dunlop, Way Huge pedals will once again be available to the masses, so all can enjoy their finely tuned electronics, high-grade circuitry, and road ready construction, built under the watchful eye of Mr. Huge himself.