The Wi Digital JMUST01 USB Stereo Wireless Transmitter
is a full function 2.4GHz digital wireless stereo audio USB 2.0 solution that provides up to 100 feet of secure, uncompressed 16bit, 48kHz CD quality wireless audio connectivity. This high-quality wireless system operates without radio frequency interference, signal loss, or crackle inherent in UHF/VHF systems and it’s immune to AC hum. The JMUST01 is the best digital wireless solution for live performances, personal monitoring and studio recording environments.
Wi Digital JMUST01 USB Stereo Wireless Transmitter Features
Simple, Elegant, Ultra-Light Design
- Stereo digital wireless system without radio frequency (RF) interference, signal loss, or crackle inherent in the UHF/VHF systems
- High-Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Fast and easy Plug-and -Play connection
- Ultimate cross platform compatibility for PC and MAC
- No drivers or software setup requirements
- Automatic audio signal routing from one transmitter to up to eight (8) receivers sequentially with a press of a button
- No complicated frequencies to assign
- No heavy cables to hoist or route
- No tangle of headphone cables
- No bulky gear to haul
- No clumsy antennas
- No knobs to tweak
The Wi Digital JMUST01 USB is the first stereo digital wireless audio system ever to combine all the features required for PC DJ applications, vertual instruments, VoIP, and performance monitoring in simple USB plug-and-play design. This combination of audio performance, simplified setup lets you set up quickly and easily!
Ultimate Cross Platform Compatibility
The Wi Digital USB is designed to integrate your musical gear and all of Wi Digital System's digital wireless audio products easily with your PC/MAC desktop or notebook computers. This dynamic solution puts all of your computer’s essential audio controls including volume, mute, track control, and audio signal routing control in the palm of your hand.
Wi Digital JMUST01 USB Applications
- Wireless connection of PC and MAC computers with all Wi digital wireless products for customized audio signal routing matrix for on-stage and studio setups
- Remote access all of your computer’s essential audio controls including volume, mute and audio track control with the Wi AudioLink and Wi AudoStream receivers
- Computer speech recognition and recording with the Wi AudioStream and Wi AudioStream EL
- Voice over the Internet Protocol (VoIP) capability for video conferencing and voice chats over the internet with the Wi AudioStream and Wi AudioStream EL