Handcrafted in Colorado Springs for musicians the WESTONE UM Pro 10 In-Ear Monitors delivers extraordinary detail and clarity in a compact, ergonomic package. Sound isolating Star and True Fit tips, available in multiple sizes, give a personalized fit. The braided replacement cable with the new MMCX connector and up and over cable routing helps prevent microphonics and keeps the earphone securely in place.
Westone UM Pro 10 Single Driver Earbuds Features
- Westone’s 50+ years’ Experience with In-Ear Applications has yielded a Monitor with Superior Fit and Sound
- Ideal for On-Stage Monitoring
- Single Balanced-Armature Full-Range Driver configured to Westone’s Signature Sound
- Over-The-Ear design keeps the durable braided cable in place
- New MMCX connector is Convenient and User Friendly, makes cleaning or changing a breeze
- The included variety of Star Tips and Foam Tips, mini-monitor vault, and cleaning tool make the UM Pro 10 ready for your ears out of the box.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA!
Westone’s Single Balanced Armature Driver in the UM Pro 10 In-Ear Monitors are significantly more compact and efficient than traditional dynamic drivers. Westone monitors provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
EPIC Replaceable Cable
Westone’s robust replaceable cable is constructed of bifurcated, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tensile wire, reinforced with a special aramid fiber, and braided for ultimate durability, acoustic transparency, and isolation from mechanical cable noise. The replaceable audiophile connector makes this solution conveniently user-removable and replaceable.
Designed and Assembled in the USA
meticulously built by a staff of dedicated artisans and lab techs, Westone’s USA products exhibit a level of craftsmanship that truly embodies America’s rich history of handmade artistry.