Line 6 TPB06 Transmitter for Relay G30 Wireless Guitar System Specifications
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times oversampling
- Input Impedance: 1.3 M-Ohm
- Connectors: 1/4-inch unbalanced input
- Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select
- LEDs Display: Power, Audio Status
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (2x AA alkaline batteries)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophonesNote:
All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations.
We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.