XDS PLUS Specifications
- Frequency Response (± .5dB): 10 Hz - 20 kHz
- Audio Dynamic Range: Greater than 118 dB
- Distortion: 0.03% THD
- Compatible Channels: Five
- RF Output Power: 15mw
- Operating Range: 200 foot line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- XDT4 Digital UHF bodypack transmitter
- XDR2 Digital UHF stompbox receiver
- Instrument cable
- 9V DC Power supply included
- Users guide and all necessary batteries
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophonesNote:
All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations.
We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.