- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Yamaha CP1 is a premium instrument with a commitment to both tradition and innovation.
The core sound technology inside the CP Series was completely re-designed from the ground up.
A unique Spectral Component Modeling tone generation system recreates the sound of acoustic and vintage electronic pianos more faithfully than anything else has ever done. This technology responds to the player's touch allowing more creative expression than ever before possible. Yamaha even developed a special NW-STAGE wooden key action specifically to meet the demands of top pros. Simply put, this combination of touch and tone make the CP1 the most expressive stage piano that has ever been created!
Providing the ultimate in acoustic and vintage electric piano touch and tone, the CP1 is Yamaha's flagship designed for the demanding pro.
Yamaha CP1 Piano Features:
SCM tone generating system delivers expressive tone
- SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) tone generating system
- 17 selected acoustic and vintage electric piano sounds
- NW–STAGE wooden weighted keyboard
- Customize function to create your original piano sound
- User interface specialized for live stage performance
- Convenient Master Keyboard function
- Pedal Unit (Sustain, Sostenuto, Soft) included
- Steinberg Cubase AI DAW software bundled
A unique new SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) tone generation system faithfully recreates the 17 selected sounds of acoustic and vintage electronic pianos and responds to the player's touch to provide more creative expression than ever before possible.
*The Spectral Component Modeling system starts with a fundamentally different tone generation system than Yamaha has ever used before. By combining Sampling and Modeling technology, it optimizes tone generation for each instrument so that every nuance of the player's touch is translated into expressive tone.
NW-STAGE wooden keyboard offers matched tone and touch
Using technology and experience from 100 of building Yamaha Acoustic Pianos, the new 88-key NW-STAGE wooden keyboard offers the perfect playability for stage performance . It minimizes keyboard vibration, and the synthetic ivory keytops feel great when your are playing. This keyboard technology effortlessly reproduces the true feeling of acoustic and electric pianos.
Customizing totally original piano sounds
Allowing you to freely build your own acoustic and electric pianos by selecting different components of piano types, amplifiers, and effects, the Spectral Component Modeling technology makes easy work of recreating standard vintage sounds or realizing unique, original sonic palettes. With your instruments assembled, you can then adjust various parameters of the physical components like Hammer Stiffness
or Stiriking Position
to create an even more diverse range of exciting piano sounds.
Convenient master-keyboard function
Using the CP1's master-keyboard function, which has been specially crafted for use on-stage, up to four virtual zones can be setup on the keyboard and assigned to four different tone generators, including other MIDI instruments.
Designed for the artist
Each individual part of the CP1 was specifically designed to reflect Yamaha's commitment to making a timeless instrument with lasting value. The classic wooden side panels and the vintage textured top call up memories of legendary keyboards of the past. The brilliant vacuum florescent display, brushed aluminum volume knob and illuminated Yamaha logo reflect the state-of-the-art, cutting edge technology under the hood. The knobs, switches and intuitive user interface are all laid out for optimum ease of use in performance. All these design elements come together to make a stunning visual statement on stage.
Yamaha CP1 Digital Stage Piano Specifications
- Maximum Polyphony: 128
- Tone Generator: SCM (Spectral Component Modeling)
- Preset: 16 x 3 banks
- User: 16 x 3 banks
- External: 16 x 3 banks
- Parts: 2
- Piano Block: 17 piano types
- Modulation Effect Block: 10 types
- Power-Amplifier / Compressor Block: 8 types
- Reverb: 8 types
- Master Equalizer: 5-band
- Keyboard: 88 keys, NW-STAGE keyboard (Wooden synthetic ivory weighted keyboard)
- Display: 55 character x 2 lines, vacuum fluorescent display (VFD)
- Controllers: Pitch bend wheel, Master volume, Knobs 1 to 6
- Line Out: L/MONO,R (Unbalanced), L, R (Balanced)
- Headphones: Headphones jack (stereo-phone)
- Foot Switch: SUSTAIN, SOSTENUTO, SOFT, ASSIGNABLE
- Foot Controller: ×2
- MIDI: IN, OUT, THRU
- USB: TO HOST, TO DEVICE
- Power Consumption: 28W
- Additional package contents: Power cord, Pedal unit, Illustrated Guide to the CP1 booklet, Owner's Manual, Data List booklet, Software DVD-ROM (Cubase AI)
- Width: 1,385 mm
- Height: 173 mm
- Depth: 420 mm
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.