The Yamaha DTX522K Electronic Drum Set has a professional feel, sound and feature set to satisfy even the most demanding drummer! The DTX-PAD snare pad has a stick feel and response very similar to an acoustic snare and allows you to play the head, open rimshot, and closed rimshot voices in each of the three zones. The DTX522K also features 3-zone operation for the ride, crash and hi-hat.
The DTX502 Touch app available through the App Store offers an innovative way of interacting with the Yamaha DTX502 series. Easily customize the sound you want right on your mobile device!
Yamaha also gives this drum kit the updated DTX502 module which goes far beyond its predecessor in both sound quality and quantity! With the advanced practice tools and easy song recorder you will be getting better all the time. The USB port allows control over VSTi software and lets you import custom wave files into the DTX522K electric drumset.
Yamaha DTX522K Electronic Drum Set Features
DTX502 Touch App Features
- DTX502 module with over 250 more sounds than it predecessor
- DTX502 Touch app to easily customize the sound you want right on your mobile device
- DTX-PAD snare pad has a stick feel and response very similar to an acoustic snare
- Cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls are possible
- 3-Zone hi-hat technology
- 3-Zone cymbals with choke feature for great realism
- Drum training functions are included to challenge you no matter your current skill level
- DTX502 module can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers
- Your original WAVE can be imported: Up to 12sec (sampling rate 44.1kHz, 16bit, mono), 20 files
- Kick drum pedal not included
Powerful DTX502 Drum Trigger Module
- Hybrid setup wizard is your own personal assistant that can help you quickly and easily combine acoustic and electronic elements together to make one composite sound.
- You can now backup and restore your favourite User Kits to and from the application.
- Direct access to browse YAMAHADTX.com enabling you to download and install new User Kits directly from YAMAHADTX.com.
- Swipe to select any Kits. Control an extensive range of parameters from the modern graphical user interface, allowing you to fine tune the Yamaha DTX502 series to precision.
- Create new kit configurations; assign new drum voices to each pad. Then take total control by customizing the parameters of each individual pad.
- Enables access to previously unavailable parameters such as pad tuning, cymbal and hi-hat size.
- Access the Tempo and Metronome settings with a single touch.
- Mixing and control the sound balance with clear view.
The DTX502 module from Yamaha has almost twice the wave ROM and over 250 more sounds than its predecessor and features new drum and cymbal samples from top VST developers that have been optimized for DTX. Also voices inherited from our other DTX modules have been updated for improved playability and sound.
Advanced Technology Under The Hood
Yamaha used proprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes and was able to precisely tune the trigger settings on the DTX522K for a more natural feel. Professional features like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls which were normally only included on higher end drums are also possible! 3-Zone hi-hat technology when using the PCY100 as a hi-hat pad.
3-Zone Cymbals with ‘Choke’ Feature Deliver Realistic Expression!
The DTX522K drumset also features Yamaha’s professional 3-zone cymbal pads, which can express a different sound in each of the cup, bow and edge zones. These cymbals have a good stick feel and low acoustic noise, which is essential for electronic drums when used for private practice. In addition to a very natural swaying motion, they also have the choke function 360-degrees around the edge. You can even mute the cymbal before striking it - a DTX exclusive feature!
Updated Practice Functions With Scoring
New drum training functions are included to challenge you no matter your current skill level every time you practice. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
New Design Offers Versatile Trigger and Upgrade Options
The DTX502 module is perfect for use in a ‘hybrid’ kit with your acoustic drum hardware, and can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skills improve. USB connectivity lets you connect to a PC.
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems