The Yamaha DTX532K Electronic Drum Set features the professional DTX-PAD snare, a real hi-hat for supreme feel and 3-zone cymbal pads to go along with the best drum module anywhere near this price! The DTX-PAD snare pad provides the feel and response of an acoustic snare while the real hi-hat trigger and stand lets you position the kit to match your ideal setup. Yamaha outfits the DTX532K drum kit with a mute-able and choke-able ride and crash which feature cup, bow and edge voices.
The DTX502 Touch app available through the App Store offers an innovative way of interacting with the Yamaha DTX502 series. Easily customize the sound you want right on your mobile device!
691 truly incredible sounds are provided by the DTX502 module which also offers drum training functions, practice songs, and easy MIDI recording. The USB port on the Yamaha DTX502 module allows control over VSTi software and lets you import custom wave files. For drummers at any level, the DTX532K is a remarkable value!
Yamaha DTX532K Electronic Drum Set Features
DTX502 Touch App Features
- Module features 691 high quality drum sounds, training functions, practice songs and MIDI recording
- DTX502 Touch app to easily customize the sound you want right on your mobile device
- DTX-PAD snare for authentic acoustic snare feel and response
- Real high hat with dual-zone pad and stand provides unmatched control and performance
- Your original WAVE can be imported: Up to 12sec (sampling rate 44.1kHz, 16bit, mono), 20 files
- 3-zone cymbal pads with choke and mute
- Bass pedal not included
Powerful DTX502 Drum Trigger Module
- Hybrid setup wizard is your own personal assistant that can help you quickly and easily combine acoustic and electronic elements together to make one composite sound.
- You can now backup and restore your favourite User Kits to and from the application.
- Direct access to browse YAMAHADTX.com enabling you to download and install new User Kits directly from YAMAHADTX.com.
- Swipe to select any Kits. Control an extensive range of parameters from the modern graphical user interface, allowing you to fine tune the Yamaha DTX502 series to precision.
- Create new kit configurations; assign new drum voices to each pad. Then take total control by customizing the parameters of each individual pad.
- Enables access to previously unavailable parameters such as pad tuning, cymbal and hi-hat size.
- Access the Tempo and Metronome settings with a single touch.
- Mixing and control the sound balance with clear view.
The DTX502 has almost twice the wave ROM and over 250 more sounds than the previous Yamaha module and features new drum and cymbal samples from top VST developers that have been optimized for DTX. Also voices inherited from Yamaha’s other DTX modules have been updated for improved playability and sound.
Advanced Technology Under The Hood
Using proprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes, Yamaha has precisely tuned the trigger settings on the DTX532K electric drum set resulting in a more natural feeling with laser accuracy. You also get advanced features from our higher end models like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls so the kits respond to every nuance of your playing.
Real Hi-Hat System that Reproduces Your Every Nuance!
The hi-hat system of the DTX532K drum kit features a dual-zone trigger pad (for edge and bow sounds) that mounts to the included Yamaha hi-hat stand for realistic pedal action and versatile positioning. Moreover, the hi-hat can express various styles of play such as open/close position, closed pedal and foot splash. You can even play tip and edge voices for adding subtle nuances to the beat!
3-Zone Cymbals with Choke Feature Deliver Realistic Expression!
The DTX532K also features Yamaha’s professional 3-zone cymbal pads, which can express a different sound in each of the cup, bow and edge zones. These cymbals have a good stick feel and low acoustic noise, which is essential for electronic drums when used for private practice. In addition to a very natural swaying motion, you can also choke them 360-degrees around the edge. You can even mute the cymbal before striking it!
Updated Practice Functions With Scoring
New drum training functions are included to challenge you no matter your current skill level every time you practice. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
New Design Offers Versatile Trigger and Upgrade Options
The DTX502 module is perfect for use in a 'hybrid' kit with your acoustic drum hardware, and can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skills improve. USB connectivity lets you connect to a PC.
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems