The Yamaha DTX560K electronic drum kit provides an outstanding value in professional configuration with DTX pads for snare and toms, real hi-hat trigger, and two large 3-zone cymbals. Because the DTX pads provide a feel close to that of acoustic drums so they feel comfortable to play, improve your drumming technique, and integrate naturally into a hybrid acoustic-electronic kit. The DTX500 module has 427 drum, percussion and effect sounds for any musical situation and offers comprehensive training functions including groove check, practice songs, and easy MIDI recording. It is also a very capable MIDI controller for virtual drum instruments.
The DTX502 Touch app available through the App Store offers an innovative way of interacting with the Yamaha DTX502 series. Easily customize the sound you want right on your mobile device!
Yamaha DTX560K Electronic Drum Kit Features:
DTX502 Touch App Features
- 3-zone 8 inch Textured Cellular Silicone snare for acoustic drum feel
- DTX502 Touch app to easily customize the sound you want right on your mobile device
- Three 7 inch Textured Cellular Silicone DTX-PAD tom pads
- Two large 3-zone choke-able cymbals
- 13 inch real hi-hat provides natural hi hat performance
- DTX500 Drum Trigger Module with 427 drum, percussion and effect sounds
- 50 preset drum kits to cover a diverse range of genres plus 20 user editable drum kits.
- 63 preset songs in a wide range of genres and 20 user songs.
- An AUX IN jack lets you connect a CD player or an MP3 player
- High-quality click function that lets you customize rhythm and tone settings
- Challenging groove-check and rhythm-gate functions help you enjoy practicing
- Recording function that lets you capture your drum performances
- On-board high quality digital reverb effects
- MIDI out for controlling external gear and computer software
- 12 trigger inputs compatible with a wide range of pads and triggers
- Standard 5 piece configuration with kick, snare and 3 toms plus real hi-hat and 2 cymbals
- Pre-assembled RS500 compact rack system for easy setup
For Quiet Practice that Improves Technique!
- Hybrid setup wizard is your own personal assistant that can help you quickly and easily combine acoustic and electronic elements together to make one composite sound.
- You can now backup and restore your favourite User Kits to and from the application.
- Direct access to browse YAMAHADTX.com enabling you to download and install new User Kits directly from YAMAHADTX.com.
- Swipe to select any Kits. Control an extensive range of parameters from the modern graphical user interface, allowing you to fine tune the Yamaha DTX502 series to precision.
- Create new kit configurations; assign new drum voices to each pad. Then take total control by customizing the parameters of each individual pad.
- Enables access to previously unavailable parameters such as pad tuning, cymbal and hi-hat size.
- Access the Tempo and Metronome settings with a single touch.
- Mixing and control the sound balance with clear view.
The DTX560K features traditional electronic rubber practice pads that have a nice stick rebound without being too bouncy. The module is compatible with the DTX-PADs so upgrading the kit is very easy.
Legendary Yamaha Sound Quality for All Your Drum Kits!
The DTX500 drum trigger module features Yamaha’s high-quality tone generator with realistic acoustic drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds. You get the sounds of hi-end oak, maple, beech and birch drums, with details like velocity-switching samples (that changes sound characteristic as you play harder) so you will feel like you are listening to a “live” set of drums. The 50 preset kits are ready for you to perform a wide range of music styles, and you can select your favorite sounds to create custom user kits, and add digital reverb effects and master EQ to sweeten the sound. With 427 naturally sampled acoustic drum and percussion voices, the DTX500 module will bring out your best playing by providing highly realistic and powerful drum sounds.
Play Along With Musical Practice Songs!
The songs of the DTX500 module let you play along in different styles with or without the recorded drum track, solo the bass player, or with the full ensemble to make playing fun and practicing seem more like a band rehearsal.
Practical Tools that Improve your Groove!
Yamaha’s popular groove tools have set the standard for educational functions that are not only easy and fun to use, but actually help you become a better drummer. The DTX500 module has a collection of training functions including the popular Groove Check that displays whether you are playing early or late, so you can more easily correct undesirable habits. Rhythm Gate is like a drumming game that automatically mutes the sound if you playing is too far out of time, so you quickly learn to control your groove and play “in the pocket”. Practice has never been this much fun!
3-Zone Cymbals with “Choke” Feature Deliver Realistic Expression!
The cymbals of the DTX560K feature our advanced 3-zone cymbal pads which can express a different sound in each of the cup, bow and edge zones.
Expressive Hi-Hat System for Advanced Performance!
The DTX560K features a hi-hat system that uses a remote hi-hat pedal controller (included with the kit) and trigger pad to provide realistic hi-hat expression. The pedal and pad can be located anywhere around the kit, much like the popular remote cable hi-hat systems for acoustic drums. Moreover, the hi-hat can express various styles of play such as open/close position, closed pedal and foot splash. You can even play tip and edge voices for adding subtle nuances to the beat!
AUX INPUT Connection to Play Along With Your Favorite Tunes!
The DTX500 includes an audio input for connecting an external music player to the module so you can play along with your favorite music, either though the main output or in your headphones, so you can quickly master the piece you want to learn note for note.
Programmable Click Tracks with the Hi-Performance Metronome!
The DTX500 module is equipped with a high-performance, programmable metronome made for drummers that allows complicated rhythms and tones to be set.
Impressive Expandability and Upgrades - Add up to Four Pads!
The DTX560K gives you peace of mind, too. Even after purchasing the kit, you can expand by adding up to four pads if you want more toms, cymbals or a double-bass configuration. All kinds of upgrades including support for the DTX-PADs are possible.
MIDI Connection Offers More Possibilities!
The DTX500 drum trigger module is equipped with a MIDI output port for connecting the kit to additional devices or a computer* for music production applications. *Computer connection requires MIDI interface
RS500 Rack System Offers Compact Stability!
The RS500 rack system comes pre-assembled for easy setup and offers solid performance in a light weight, fold-able design for easy storage.
Yamaha DTX560K Electronic Drum Kit Includes:
- 1 x DTX500 drum trigger module
- 1 x XP80 8 inch Snare drum pad
- 3 x XP70 7 inch Tom pads
- 1 x RHH135 13 inch hi-hats
- 2 x PCY135 13 inch cymbals
- 1 x KP65 Bass pedal trigger pad
- 1 x RS500 rack
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems