Yamaha Pocketrak PR7 Portable Digital Recorder
The Yamaha Pocketrak PR7 Portable Digital Recorder is the wherever, whenever, handheld recorder that provides high quality recording in any environment! Yamaha equips the PR7 with a newly developed XY stereo mic for high-resolution stereo recordings, achieving consistent quality and natural sound. Musicians will love the PR7 recorder because of great practice functions such as an onboard tuner and metronome, as well as powerful recording functions like overdubbing and marker editing.
Yamaha also gives the Pocketrak PR7 five optimized presets tailored to a variety of applications, so whether you're rehearsing, songwriting, attending a speaking engagement or making a field recording, achieving studio quality sound has never been so easy. The PR7 is yet another high quality, reliable, easy to use portable digital recorder from Yamaha!
Yamaha Pocketrak PR7 Portable Digital Recorder Features
Newly Developed Crossed XY Stereo Mic
- Recording at 24-bit/96kHz far exceeds CD sound quality
- External mic and line inputs can accommodate condenser mics, keyboards and more
- HPF settings minimize the popping noise caused by wind pressure from vocals or outdoor recordings
- Overdubbing button allows you to add solo sections, harmonies, or narration to an existing file
- Marker editing allows users to insert up to 36 markers in audio files either during recording or playback
- Onboard Tuner and Metronome functions that are useful for everyday practice
- Adjust playback speed from 50 percent up to 200 percent while maintaining pitch
- Included WaveLab LE software provides 2-track audio editing with EQ and dynamics processing for mastering or enhancing your tracks
- By continually recording into a three-second memory buffer, you can start recording a few seconds before you actually press the record button
- Using a single AAA battery, it provides continuous recording for approx. 44 hours at MP3 and up to 29.5 hours using the PCM 16-bit/44.1kHz format
- Onboard speaker allows you to listen to your recording immediately
- Mounts easily on a standardized tripod
The Yamaha PR7's large onboard XY stereo mics are aligned with the left and right mics on the same axis. Using this configuration, both mics are always equidistant from a sound source, providing perfect localization with no phase shifting. Additionally, the well designed mic covers enhance the performance of the diaphragm resulting in superb stereo recordings with natural depth and precise stereo imaging.
The Pocketrak PR7 recorder features five recording presets with optimized HPF and dynamics control settings tailored to the varying requirements of different recording environments. The OFF setting is ideal for capturing musical performances, NEAR is suitable for personal instrument practice, BAND is best suited for multi-instrumental performances, FIELD is best for outdoor recordings and SPEECH is for meetings, seminars or other speaking engagements.
The Yamaha PR7 comes equipped with a dedicated overdubbing button that allows you to instantly add solo sections, harmonies, or narration to an existing file. You can even punch in and punch out at specific parts of an audio file to ensure that only the parts you need, such as a chorus or a solo, are committed to the file.
2GB Built-in Memory and micro SD/SDHC Card Slot
The PR7 has high-capacity built in memory so you can start recording right out of the box. It also features a micro SD/SDHC card slot for up to 32GB of storage allowing you to record approximately 50 hours of audio at 16-bit/44.1 kHz.
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems