- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Featuring Super Articulation and Mega Voice Style technology, the Yamaha PSRS950 61 Key Arranger Keyboard
blurs the line between digital and acoustic sound by not only featuring realistic instrument voices, but also the dynamics that brings the sounds to life. The built in piano, organ, guitar, bass, and vocal effects alongside real audio drum and percussion parts add to the comprehensive feature set in this breakthrough arranger workstation. Create, arrange, perform and record with the functionality, expressiveness and voices that will bring your projects to life.
Yamaha PSRS950 61 Key Arranger Keyboard Features:
- Super Articulation Voices reproduce the performance characteristics of acoustic instruments authentically
- Mega Voice Style Technology
- Mega Voices feature various playing techniques and performance sounds like guitar and bass finger slides, brass falls, vocal effects, etc.
- Mega Voices provide some of the most realistic-sounding and dynamic accompaniments
- Powerful, pro-quality accompaniment available at the touch of a button
- 408 built-in dynamic Styles
- Yamaha Time Stretch Technology allows the audio to follow your tempo changes without changing pitch
- Guitar-Enhanced Styles with Mega Voices
- Make your own ‘minus one’ track and sing ‘karaoke’ style using voice cancel
- Connect a microphone and sing along with your keyboard performance, Song or audio file playback
- PSR-S950 includes 44 exciting Vocal Harmony presets, including male, female Voices, SFX settings
- The large LCD display can show lyric, music notation or text
- Yamaha's renowned audio and DSP technology provides great live and recorded sound
- Mixing console lets you mix your music like a studio engineer
- Larger speaker box gives the PSR-S950 a full, powerful sound with deep lows and clear highs
- Digital amplifier with a superb signal to noise ratio
- Play back and record audio
- Supports MP3 and WAV audio file playback and recording
- Audio Link Multi Pad function lets you link your own audio files and trigger them from the Pads as you perform
- Interacts with your mobile device or tablet, and Yamaha’s growing number apps for iPhone, iPod and iPad
Yamaha PSRS950 61 Key Arranger Keyboard Specifications:
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type: Organ
- Touch Response: Hard 2, Hard 1, Medium, Soft 1, Soft 2
- Other Controllers:
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Modulation: Yes
- Multi Pads: 126 banks x 4 Pads
- Type: Color LCD
- Size: 5.7 inch (320 x 240 dots TFT QVGA )
- Color: Color
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Tone Generation:
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 128
- Number of Voices: 786 Voices + 33 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices + GM2 + GS (for song playback)
- Featured Voices: 62 Super Articulation Voices, 23 Mega Voices, 27 Sweet! Voices, 64 Cool! Voices, 39 Live! Voices, 20 Organ Flutes!
- Expansion Voice: Yes (approx. 64 MB max.)
- Editing: Voice Set
- Part: Right 1, Right 2, Left
- Compatibility: XG, XF, GS, GM, GM2
- Reverb: 44 Presets + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Presets + 3 User
- DSP: DSP 1: 295 Presets + 3 User, DSP 2-4: 295 Presets + 10 User
- Master EQ: 5 Presets + 2 User
- Part EQ: 28 Parts (Right 1, Right 2, Left, Multi Pad, Style x 8, Song x 16)
- Mic Effects: Noise Gate x 1, Compressor x 1, 3Band EQ x 1
- Vocal Harmony:
- Number of Presets: 44
- Number of User Settings: 10
- Vocal Effect: 23
- Number of Preset Styles: 408
- Featured Styles: 25 +Audio, 1 FreePlay, 350 Pro, 32 Session
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Other Features:
- Music Finder: 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- File Format: Style File Format, Style File Format GE
- Expansion Style: Yes
- Expansion Audio Style: Yes (approx. 64 MB max.)
- Number of Preset Songs: 5
- Number of Songs: Unlimited (depending on USB flash memory capacity)
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300 KB/Song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Compatible Data Format:
- Playback: SMF (Format 0 and 1), XF
- Recording: SMF (Format 0)
Storage and Connectivity:
- Number of Buttons: 8 presets/bank (unlimited number of banks, depending on USB flash memory capacity)
- Control: Registration Sequence, Freeze
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Performance Assistant Technology (PAT): Yes
- USB Audio Recorder:
- Playback: .wav, .mp3
- Recording: .wav
- Overall Controls:
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 - 0 - +12
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440 - 466.8 Hz
- Octave Button: Yes
- Scale Type: 9 Presets
- Direct Access: Yes
- Text Display Function: Yes
- Wallpaper Customization: Main, Lyrics
- Voice Creator: Yes
- Harmony/Echo: Yes
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Mono/Poly: Yes
- Voice Information: Yes
- Style Creator: Yes
- Style Recommender: Yes
- OTS Information: Yes
- Song Creator: Yes
- Score Display Function: Yes
- Lyrics Display Function: Yes
- Multi Pads:
- USB Audio:
- Time Stretch: Yes
- Pitch Shift: Yes
- Vocal Cancel: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers:
- Internal Memory: approx. 6.7 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory, etc. (via USB to DEVICE)
- Internal Memory (for Expansion Pack): approx. 64 MB
- DC IN: 16V
- Headphones: Yes
- Foot Pedal: (optional) Switch or Volume x 2
- Microphone: Yes
- MIDI: In/Out
- AUX IN: Yes
- OUT PUT: (R, L/L+R)
- VIDEO OUT: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- Amplifiers: 15 W x 2
- Speakers: 13 cm + 2.5 cm dome tweeter (x 2)
- Power Supply: PA-300C or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power Consumption: 16 W
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Number of Multi Pad Banks: 126 banks x 4 Pads
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 39 7/16 x 5 13/16 x 17 3/16 inches
- Weight: 25 lbs. 6 oz.
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.
jomar cavalcanti from pompano beach, florida, broward
|Great sounds and to top it can be costumized.
|Would you consider this product to be made well? How dependable?
|Very well done nice and solid construction only thing I really didn't like was the rubberish white transparent like buttons and color schem for them but things can allways be improved.
|What do you consider to be the best features of this product? What features would you add to this product if you could?
|The sounds in it are already great and the sound quality of the voice rhythms is awesome. Flash board expansion would be a great feature specially if you use samples.
|Ease of Use
|How easy is this product to use? How easy is the product to use with other products? Did it take long for you to learn to use this product? Was the manual helpful? How playable do you consider this product to be?
|This is the simplest thing ever to use I've allways used yamaha line so. I'd say a first timer would also be super confortable to use it and learn it even with no manual for the basic stuff.
|How is the tone?
|Marvel.. piano sounds are great organ also.. guitars fenomenal... horns and brasses strings.. talk about a whole new voice line.. the grand piano is super sweet. and that's from a guy that has a MOTIF XF7(don't compare them too much of course they are in totally distinct levels and categories) with some of the best samples out there.
|Your general opinion of this product.
|BUY IT THE XTRA BUCKS MAKE UP FOR THE VOCAL HARMONY AND EXTRA SOUNDS.
|Was this item an overall good value?
|A little to pricy but it is the best on the same category.