The Yamaha THR5A Desktop Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier offers an exciting feature-set, great portability and high quality sound for acoustic-electric, nylon-string, electric and silent guitars! The THR5A amp features classic tube, condenser and dynamic mic simulations as well as settings for nylon-string and electric guitars. Studio-grade VCM effects including compressor, chorus, delay, reverbs and more make the Yamaha THR5a acoustic amp incredibly fun to play wherever you are!
Yamaha THR5A Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp Features
VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modeling)
- 10-watts through two 8cm full range speakers
- Four acoustic mic simulations and one clean electric guitar amp model: Condenser, Dynamic, Tube, Nylon, EG CLN
- VCM effects include compressor, chorus, flanger, delay, phaser tremolo, spring reverb and more
- Two-way power supply lets the amp operate on the included AC adapter or batteries
- Includes Cubase AI, Steinberg's music production application with full-fledged recording and editing
- Stereo playback from your smartphone or other device through its AUX jack or direct from your computer via the USB connection
- Tap tempo function to quickly set delay time
- Built-in chromatic tuner features accurate, stable tuning and an easy to read display
- Virtual Tube Illumination includes a simulated orange tube glow from the metal speaker grill
VCM effects are capable of capturing subtleties that simple digital simulations cannot even approach, going beyond simple simulation and delivering the truly musical performance that makes classic analog gear invaluable even in today's digital production environment.
Yamaha Hi-Fi Audio Technology
The THR5A acoustic amp was developed with Yamaha's award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound and a new experience in guitar amplifiers. The exclusive, specially designed speaker enclosure is optimised to handle both guitar and stereo playback sounds making THR uniquely capable of giving you amazing tone for both your guitar and your track from a compact, portable amp.
New Extended Stereo Technology
THR5A amp incorporates Yamaha's new Extended Stereo Technology to create an incredibly wide, spacious audio image. Stereo tracks and studio quality reverb take on a depth unimaginable from such a small enclosure.
The THR Editor, available for download from http://download.yamaha.com, offers deep editing of amp and effect parameters using a computer. Additional in-depth controls include compressor and noise gate functions.
7 Years: DSR, DXR,
and DXS Speakers; 3 Years: Power Amps, Speakers; YDP, CP, N100, PF & P Series Digital Pianos
1 Year: Digital Mixers, Studio Monitors, Analog Consoles, Powered Mixers, Multi-Track Recorders, Digital Effect Processors, Signal Processors, Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Sequencers, Tone Modules, Portable Keyboards, Guitars, Drum Shells & Hardware, Drum Shell Finish.
1 Yr Parts, 90 Days Labor: Drum Pedals, Cymbal Stands, Rack Systems