- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Yamaha Tyros 4 is powered by the latest sound technologies including Super Articulation which has a wealth of amazingly authentic and naturally expressive Voices. The sound is so real, right down to the performance techniques, it truly makes your playing come alive!
The Tyros 4's vocal-based Styles and Voices sound remarkably human and respond expressively to the user's performance on the keyboard. Choirs ranging from Classical, to Pop and Gospel are all inside the Tyros 4 just waiting for the player to tell them what, when and how to sing.
Extraordinarily expressive, realistic sound
Super Articulation Voices give you a level of expressive realism you've never experienced before in a keyboard. The Choir Voices sound remarkably human and respond expressively to your control, while wind and brass instruments feature natural legato and staccato expression and let you easily use performance effects such as vibrato, pitch bend and glissando.
Wealth of Voices and effects
The Tyros 4 provides 993 dynamic, realistic Voices, giving you instant access to virtually every instrument in the real world. In addition to the Super Articulation Voices , Live!, Cool! and Sweet! Voice categories feature exceptionally realistic acoustic and electronic instrument sounds. Special Mega Voices deliver enhanced realism and expression in Song data and MIDI recording applications. Moreover, there's an Organ Flutes section that lets you use the nine panel sliders to instantly adjust the individual flute footages. And for the final touch, a comprehensive set of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) effects let you enhance the sound in a variety of ways (with reverb, chorus or EQ).
Powerful, pro-quality accompaniment
With the huge set of 500 built-in dynamic Styles, the Tyros 4 puts a full professional-sounding backing band at your disposal. The Styles of the Tyros 4 have been vastly enhanced with new Super Articulation Voices, and made even more powerful with DSP effect processing. Guitar parts respond accurately to your chord changes with remarkable realism, and human voice sounds can also be played with unprecedented expressiveness.
There are many other performance tools and features to inspire your creativity as well. Multi Pads let you play in real time a wide selection one-shot phrases and special loops - which can automatically sync to the Styles. The convenient Music Finder feature lets you call up ideal Style and Voice setups for the particular type of music you want to play. Moreover, one Touch Setting presets four specially programmed settings for each Style let you reconfigurethe Tyros 4 with the proper Voices and effects, for playing in that style of music, while the Registration Memory feature gives you eights pads for instant, total recall of your favorite panel setting.
New Vocal Voices and Styles
You'll hear something different as soon as you play Tyros 4's classical choir Voices, the sound is incredibly natural thanks to Ambient Sampling. For sampling, microphones are normally positioned close to the instrument to capture a direct sound which includes very little of the rooms ambience. For Tyros 4's new classical choirs, the microphone positions were carefully adjusted to capture not only the sound of the choir but also the ambience of the room, resulting in unprecedented clarity and realism of sound.
Together with technologies such as Super Articulation, Tyros 4's pop vocals use Yamaha's latest voicing technology, WaveCycling, to bring hugely versatile vocal creativity to your performances. Tyros 4 is packed with different vocal articulations such as Aah, Bah, Bee, Doh etc., and Wave Cycling varies the articulation of the Voice as you play. So now it is simplicity itself for you to play Shoe-Bee-Doo-Bah or Scat vocals for example! The vocal Voices in Tyros 4 lend themselves to many different types of music from Pop to Latin, Classical to Jazz, they sound great for any melody. But it doesn't stop with just great panel Voices, the Styles in Tyros 4 also feature the new vocal sounds and this makes a vast difference to the entire sound field.Whatever genre of music you choose to play, Tyros 4's new vocals make the Styles sing!
Vocal Harmony 2
With Vocal Harmony you can sing along with your own virtual backing vocalists, and Tyros 4's Vocal Harmony feature is such a step forward, Yamaha has given it a new name - VH2. You'll notice the quality from the moment you plug your microphone into the balanced XLR/Jack combination input. With dedicated DSP effect power, a new preamp and signal processing under the hood, VH2 delivers great sounding Vocal Harmony. Adding up to 3 harmony vocalists in addition to your own voice and with new pitch recognition and stability controls, you're sure to deliver a dazzling performance. A convenient real-time Mic Level indicator is included in the main display, and a new intuitive graphic user interface makes it easy to experiment with your own mic settings, effects and harmony types. To get started, Tyros 4 includes 44 exciting Vocal Harmony presets, including male, female and SFX settings.
In addition to Vocal Harmony, VH2 features a new Synth Vocoder. This real-time vocal processor uses one of 10 carrier voices together with the microphone signal to create a talking synthesiser effect. Simply sing or talk into the microphone and hear your voice instantly synthesized! A range of versatile presets with effect settings are provided, and you can make detailed parameter adjustments using the new graphic user interface to find your own sound.
Create Your Own Songs
The built-in 16-track MIDI sequencer allows you to easily record your keyboard performance in real time or use the Step Record feature to enter each note individually. The sequencer also has fine controls for separately entering chord progressions and pattern variations, as well as automatically tightening the timing of your recorded parts.
Create Your Own Styles
With the versatile Style Creator feature, you can make your own accompaniment Styles-changing the content of existing Styles,creating completely new ones from scratch, or combining various parts from different styles for unusual hybrid accompaniments.
Create Your Own Voices
Voice Creator and Voice Set are two powerful features that let you craft your own Voices. With Voice Creator, you can import original audio samples and waveforms, and assign them to the keys - letting you build completely new Voices and Drum Kits with your own sounds.
Make Your Own Audio Recordings
No need for separate recording hardware-you can record your keyboard performance as well as your own singing or the sound of other instruments directly to the Tyros 4! The audio is captured to the built-in hard disk drive as digital audio data-with absolutely noise-free audio quality. With computer and audio editing software,you can also edit the sound file as needed, and then re-import it to the Tyros 4. Since the created audio data is saved in WAV file format, you can easily share your performances over the Internet or burn your own original CD. The instrument also supports MP3 data, allowing you to play back files in that popular format.
Yamaha Tyros 4 61-key Arranger Workstation Keyboard Specifications
- Keys: 61 keys (C1-C6) Initial Touch/Aftertouch
- Type:Organ (FSX)
- Polyphony (max) : 128
- Layer: R1/R2/R3/L
- Split: Style (default point: F#2), Left (default point: F#2), Right 3 (default point: G2)
- Voices: 993 Voices + 30 Organ Flutes + 480 XG Voices + 256 GM2 Voices + 44 Drum/SFX Kits(And GS Voices for GS Song playback)
- Super Articulation2! (AEM technology) : 15 (additional 15 for Styles)
- [STRINGS]: JazzViolin/CelticViolin
- [TRUMPET] : JazzTrumpet/ClassicTrumpet
- [SAXOPHONE] : PopSoprano/BalladSoprano/JazzSax/BreathySax
- [FLUTE/CLARINET] : Clarinet/BalladClarinet/RomanceClarinet/IrishPipeAir/IrishPipeDance
- [ACCORDION] : Harmonica/BluesHarp
- Super Articulation! : 164
- MegaVoice: 43
- Live! : 101
- Cool! : 71
- Sweet! : 30
- Organ Flutes! : 30 Presets
- Drums: 44 (including SFX kits)
- Custom Voice: Yes
- Premium Voices: Yes (optional flash memory expansion module is necessary)
- Voice Set: Yes
- Styles: 500
- Format: SFF GE
- Control: Sync Stop, Stnc Start, Start/Stop, Auto Fill In
- Section: Intro x 3, Ending x 3, Main x 4, Fill In x 4, Break
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered,Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Creator: Yes
- RAM Capacity per a Style: approx. 120 KB
- OTS (One Touch Setting) :4 for each Style
- Preset Records: 135
- (Max.) :(2,500)
- Music Finder Plus:Yes
- Preset Songs: 5 Sample Songs
- Control: Rec, Stop, Play/Pause, Rew, Ff, Metronome
- Recording: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Tracks: 16
- RAM Capacity per a Song: approx. 300 KB
- Lyric Display: Yes
- Score Display: Yes
- Song Position Jump: 4 point / Loop
- Style/Song Control: Fade In/Out, Tap Tempo, Tempo (5-500)
- Data Compatibility: GM, XG, XF, SFF, SFF GE, GM2/GS (for Song Playback)
- Pack Installation: Yes
- Play: 2 Stereo Track (Multi), 1 Stereo Track (Simple)
- REC: 1 Stereo Track (Multi/Simple)
- Control: Rec, Stop, Play/Pause, Prev, Next
- File Format
- Play: .mp3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3), .wavREC: .wav
- Preset: 164 banks x 4 Pads
- Control: Pad 1-4, Stop, Sync Start
- Vocal Harmony:: 44
- Synth Vocoder:: 10
- User: 60 * The number is the total of Vocal Harmony and Synth Vocoder.
- Vocal Effect:23
- User Memeory:10
- Reverb: 44
- Chorus: 106
- DSP1-DSP7: 286
- DSP8 -DSP9: 285 (for Style)
- Master Compressor: 5 Presets + 5 User settings
- Master Equalizer: 5 Presets + 2 User settings
- Harmony/Echo: Yes
- Sustain Button: Yes
- Registration Memory
- Buttons: 1-8 /p>
- Control: Bank select, Memory, Freeze, Registration Sequence
- Pitch Bend Wheel: Yes
- Moduration Wheel: Yes
- Articulation Switch: ART. 1, ART. 2
- Sliders: 9 (including 1 assignable)
- Transpose: -12-0-12 (Keyboard/Song/Master)
- Tuning: 414.8-440-466.8 Hz
- Display:640 x 480 dots TFT VGA color 7.5 inch LCD
- Language:5 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Text Viewer: Yes
- Wallpaper Customize:Yes
- Storage:USB to Device
- Internal Flash: 6MB
- Internal Hard Disk Drive: 250GB or more
- USB TO HOST: USB 2.0 HighSpeed x 1
- USB TO DEVICE: USB 2.0 HighSpeed x 2 (Front /Back)
- MIDI: MIDI A (IN/OUT), MIDI B (IN/OUT)
- FOOT PEDAL: 1 (SUSTAIN), 2 (ARTICULATION 1), 3 (VOLUME), Function Assignable
- Line Out Main (L/L+R, R)
- Line Out Sub (1, 2)
- Loop Send (L /L+R, R) / Aux Out (Level Fixed): Selectable
- Loop Return (L/L+R, R) / Aux In (With Trim Control)
- Mic Jack (Combo Jack)
- RGB: Out Yes
- VIDEO OUT: NTSC / PAL Composit
- LAN: Yes (100BASE-TX/10BASE-T)
- For Option Speaker: To Satellite Speaker (L/R), To Sub Woofer (L /R)
- Power Supply: AC IN
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions [W x D x H] (without Music Rest) : 1140 x 450 x 143 mm
- Weight (without Music Rest) : 14.5 kg
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.