Zildjian's 20" ping ride cymbal has a clear high-end and definitive "ping" sound.
- Original: The original Zildjian series that has shaped musical history from Beethoven to the Beatles.
- Standard: Brilliant, bright and full-bodied - the standard by which all other cymbals are compared.
- Versatile: More weights and sizes than any other series; excels in any musical setting.
- Classic: The choice of more drummers than any other cymbal in the world.
- Unique: Each cymbal is individually cast and rolled from the secret Zildjian alloy, creating instruments that each have a distinct voice and character.
Zildjian Rides - More than just a timekeeper
The Ride cymbal is an integral part of every cymbal set-up, from acoustic jazz to heavy rock. When the High Hat takes the role of timekeeper, the Ride is free to become the drummer's most personalized means of self-expression. The clear, well-defined sound, along with its flexibility to voice both riding and accents, opens up unlimited possibilities for the drummer.
What makes a great Ride?
There are two basic types of Ride cymbal. One type has fewer overtones and extreme stick definition, while the other has good stick definition as well as plenty of spread with more overtones. Zildjian offers both of these extremes and everything between, to give you every possible choice. The hallmark of a great Ride is the consistent balance between stick attack and overtones at any dynamic level.