The Zildjian GEN16 Acoustic Electric Drum Rack is both lighter and stronger than conventional steel drum racks and perfect for both acoustic and electric percussion setups. Its design was based on designs similar to those used in machine equipment and airframes. Built around a patented hinge system that allows the GEN16 drum rack to be quickly folded for ease of setup and transport, it's so easy you'll never want to use any other drum rack again.
The GEN16 rack includes a cable channel that allows the user to feed up to 12 XLR cables through both the vertical and horizontal bars, thereby providing a complete cable management system that conceals and protects important cabling. Each rack system includes 6 patent-pending glass filled ABS multi-clamps that fit most manufacturers' mounting accessories ranging from 3/8 to 3/4 inches in diameter. The ABS clamps can also be positioned on either side of the bar with an easy and solid one-touch tightening mechanism.
The Zildjian GEN16 Acoustic Electric Drum Rack Features
- Designed similar to designs of machine equipment and airframes
- Stronger and lighter than typical steel racks
- Great for both acoustic and electric drum setups
- Patented hinge system allows quick folding
- Generous cable channel size allows up to 12 XLR cables
- Multi-clamp fits most manufacturers mounting accessories