Zildjian A Mastersound Hi Hat Cymbals
Zildjian's Mastersound hi hats deliver a bright, full-bodied and natural sound.
- Original: The original Zildjian series that has shaped musical history from Beethoven to the Beatles.
- Standard: Brilliant, bright and full-bodied - the standard by which all other cymbals are compared.
- Versatile: More weights and sizes than any other series; excels in any musical setting.
- Classic: The choice of more drummers than any other cymbal in the world.
- Unique: Each cymbal is individually cast and rolled from the secret Zildjian alloy, creating instruments that each have a distinct voice and character.
Zildjian Hi Hats - The heart of your set-up.
The Hi Hat is a timekeeping necessity for all drummers. Because the Hi Hat and the Ride both play a part in keeping time, the relationship between them is very important. They should be selected together, and they should complement each other.
What makes a great Hi Hat?
The bottom cymbal should be relatively heavier than the top cymbal. This will ensure a good, clean "chick" sound. It is important that the volume of your Hi Hats balance with your snare and bass drums.