The Zildjian ZHT Splash Cymbals are a great addition to any cymbal set up. They are made of 88 percent copper and 12 percent tin. These splash cymbals have a higher tin content, ultra-modern crafting techniques, and extensive hammering have created a more musical sound than previously found in a Zildjian sheet bonze cymbal. The ZHT splash cymbal is the only Zildjian sheet bronze series in a traditional finish and features popular Zildjian cast bronze models.
The Zildjian ZHT Splash Cymbals Feature
- ALLOY: Ultimate sheet bronze: 88 percent copper, 12 percent tin
- HAMMERING: Precision machine hammering.
- LATHING: Fully lathed top and bottom.
- FINISH: All traditionally finished. Only Zildjian sheet bronze series with taditional finish.
- SOUND: Bold, bright and melodic sound. Our most musical sheet bronze series.