Zildjian ZHT Crash Ride Cymbal
Zildjian Unveils the largest sheet bronze cymbal they have ever offered.
The Zildjian ZHT Crash Ride cymbal is a rock monster. Sweet mid-range wash
fills a lot of musical space. Great for any type of hitter.
Zildjian ZHT Ultimate Sheet Bronze Cymbals
88% Copper, 12% Tin. Zildjian’s first-ever B12 alloy results in their most
musical Sheet Bronze series yet. A higher tin content, ultra-modern crafting
techniques, and extensive hammering have created a more musical sound than
previously found in a Zildjian Sheet Bronze cymbal. ZHT is the only Zildjian
Sheet Bronze series in a traditional finish and features popular Zildjian Cast
Zildjian ZHT Cymbals Profile
Bold, Bright and Melodic.
- Alloy: Ultimate Sheet Bronze: 88% Copper, 12% Tin
- Hammering: Precision machine hammering.
- Lathing: Fully lathed top and bottom.
- Finish: All Traditionally finished. Only Zildjian Sheet Bronze Series with
- Sound: Bold, bright and melodic sound. Our most musical Sheet Bronze Series.
Zildjian is excited to introduce the most advanced and musical Sheet Bronze
cymbals that Zildjian has ever crafted. They started with the heart of the
cymbal… the bronze alloy. By increasing the percentage of tin in the sheet alloy
from 8% to 12%, they got significantly more balanced frequency response, lush
overtones and a very attractive appearance.