Zildjian ZHT Medium Thin Crash Cymbal
The Zildjian ZHT Medium Thin Crash Cymbal is a strong, full-bodied Crash.
It delivers excellent projection qualities. This is an explosive attack with even decay.
Zildjian ZHT Ultimate Sheet Bronze Cymbals
88% Copper, 12% Tin. Zildjian’s first-ever B12 alloy results in their most musical Sheet Bronze series yet. A higher tin content, ultra-modern crafting techniques, and extensive hammering have created a more musical sound than previously found in a Zildjian Sheet Bronze cymbal. ZHT is the only Zildjian Sheet Bronze series in a traditional finish and features popular Zildjian Cast Bronze models
Zildjian ZHT Cymbals Profile
- ALLOY: Ultimate Sheet Bronze: 88% Copper, 12% Tin
- HAMMERING: Precision machine hammering.
- LATHING: Fully lathed top and bottom.
- FINISH: All Traditionally finished. Only Zildjian Sheet Bronze Series with Traditional finish.
- SOUND: Bold, bright and melodic sound. Our most musical Sheet Bronze Series.
Bold, Bright and Melodic.
Zildjian is excited to introduce the most advanced and musical Sheet Bronze cymbals that Zildjian has ever crafted. They started with the heart of the cymbal… the bronze alloy. By increasing the percentage of tin in the sheet alloy from 8% to 12%, they got significantly more balanced frequency response, lush overtones and a very attractive appearance.