- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Zoom G1U Guitar Pedal - Legendary Sounds for the Studio and Stage!
From the legendary sounds of the sixties and seventies to the latest modern metal sounds and famous artist styles, the G1u gives you a tremendous range of tones with 100 patches ready to play. Program your own sounds and save up to 100 more. While offering performance and functions far beyond its class, the compact G1u easily fits into the pocket of a guitar case or gig bag. The reinforced plastic case is sturdy yet lightweight, so you can carry the unit anywhere.
Zoom G1U Features:
- 100 Pre-programmed Patches / 100 User Programmable Patches
- 67 Stage-ready effects
- 30 types of authentic drive tones
- Advanced ZFX-3 processing engine
- 5 second looping function
- Built-in auto-chromatic tuner
- Integrated Drum Machine with PCM samples
- Bundled with Sonicware ZFX Tools and Ableton live lite 7 (Windows and OS X)
- Runs on four AA batteries, AD0006D adapter or USB bus power
Sonicware ZFX Tools software with phrase recording, drum and bass machine, editor/librarian and tuner
Ableton Live Lite 7 Zoom Edition software for recording, editing and mixing
30 types of authentic drive tones
The sound modeling technology developed for our ZFX Plug-in came in handy when redesigning drive sounds for the G1u. Parameters such as gain setting range and harmonics component characteristics were fine-tuned to convincingly recreate 20 types of guitar amps and stomp boxes. And there are 10 original drive types settings as well, producing quality sound and dynamic presence.
Record directly to your computer via USB
Simply hooking up the G1u to a computer with a USB cable turns it into an audio interface. Our direct monitoring design eliminates any latency problems, allowing the real amp sound to carry through into the recording. Now you can get your own tone no matter where you are.Whether you're practicing, performing or recording, the G1u has endless tone possibilities for any style of playing.
67 Stage-ready Effects
Eight modules offer a collection of 67 different effects that can be put to use straight away. There's even a Harmonized Pitch Shifter in key and long delay with settings of up to five seconds. The G1u surpasses your expectations for flexibility and control.
Dozens of tube amps at your feet
|COMP / EFX
||Compressor, Auto Wah, Booster, Tremolo, Ring Mod, Slow Attack, Pedal Vox, Pedal Cry, Octave
||FD Combo, VX Combo, US Blues, BG Crunch, HW Stack, MS Crunch, MS Drive, PV Drive, DZ Drive, BG Drive, Over Drive, T Scream, Governor, Dist+, Dist1, Squeak, Fuzz Smile, Great Muff, Metal World, Hot Box, Z Clean, Z Wild, Z MP1, Z Bottom, Z Dream, Z Scream, Z Neos, Lead, Extreme DS, Aco.Sim
||Lo / Mid / Hi
|ZNR / AMP
||ZNR, Combo & ZNR, Bright Combo & ZNR, Stack & ZNR
||Chorus, Ensemble, Flanger, Step, Pitch Shift, Mono Pitch, HPS, Vibrato, Pitch Bend, Delay, Comb Filter, Air, Phaser
||Delay, Tape Echo, Analog Delay, Ping Pong Delay, Reverse
||Hall, Room, Spring, Arena, Tiled Room
Our authentic sounding models of classic tube amplifiers are made possible by our highresolution signal processing with 24-bit A/D/A conversion and 96 kHz sampling. This technology captures ultra high-range harmonics that dramatically impact the authenticity of the model.
Advanced ZFX-3 audio engine
The G1u's 32-bit ZFX-3 engine delivers highly sophisticated audio processing power for outstanding performance. Every nuance of fingering and touch is captured through detailed and smooth signal processing, ensuring that your performance is accurate and uncompromised.
Looping function records 5-second phrases
Record/playback/overdub guitar phrases with the looping function that can be controlled with the foot switches. This sound-on-sound
feature lets you lay down phrases in real time, and during a live performance, you can use the looping sound as a backing track.
Integrated drum machine with PCM sound sources
Choose from 40 different rhythm patterns including 8-beat and 16-beat as well as 4-beat, shuffle and many other variations. The tap key makes it easy to directly input the tempo. Start a jam session anytime, anywhere.
Runs on batteries, AC adaptor, or USB bus power
The G1u supports three different power sources: AC adaptor, batteries, and USB bus power. Four AA/LR6 alkaline batteries are good for 10 hours of continuous use. Whether in the studio or on stage, the G1u has all the power options you need.
Remote operation accessories (sold seperately)
Connect the Zoom FS01 Footswitch to
quickly change banks or specify the tempo for the drum machine by tapping your foot. Alternatively, you can use the Zoom FP02 Expression Pedal
and vary parameters such as wah, pitch shift, and volume with your foot.
Zoom G1U Guitar Effects Pedal with USB Interface Specifications
- Effect Types: 67
- Effect Modules: 8
- Patch Memory: User 100 + Preset 100, Total 200
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24bit, 64times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- Signal Processing: 32bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-40kHz +1.0dB / -4.0dB (with 10kΩ load)
- Display: 2 digit 7 segment LED
- Input: 1/4 inch phone jack (Rated input level: -20dBm, Input impedance 470kΩ)
- Output (Line / headphones combined): 1/4 inch stereo phone jack (Maximum output level: [Line] +3dBm, output load impedance 10kΩ or higher / [Phones] 20mW + 20mW, into 32Ω load)
- Control Input: Expression pedal, Foot switch
- USB Interface: 16bit, 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz
- Power Requirements: AA size (LR6) battery ×4, AC adaptor DC9V/300mA / Center minus type (AD-0006 recommended), USB bus power
- Battery Life: 10 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: 155 (D) ×136 (W) ×52 (H) mm
- Weight: 350g (without batteries)
- Optional Accessories: FP02 (Expression pedal), FS01 (Foot switch), AD-0006 (AC adaptor)
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.