The Zoom Q4 is the Camera for Musicians; it is all about easily adding a visual element to your productions, by recording live performance with some of the best audio in the business and easily sharing/streaming your videos to your online audience. The Zoom Q4 combines high-definition video with high-resolution audio, providing everything you need to shoot amazing videos with incredible sound. That means you'll never have to compromise on creativity.
Zoom Q4 Handy HD Digital Video and Audio Recorder Features:
ZOOM Q4 VIDEOS
- High-quality wide angle lens with selectable viewing angles
- Removable full-color LCD
- Built-in stereo X/Y microphone
- Records directly to SDXC cards (up to 128GB)
- Supports WVGA and HD video formats up to 1080 x 1920 pixels, with frame rates of 30/60 fps
- Supports AAC and WAV audio formats up to 24-bit/96k
- Flip screen function
- Three imaging sense options (AUTO/CONCERT/NIGHT) for use in all lighting environments
- Mic/Line-level input for connection to external mics, portable recorders and personal music players
- Three-position MIC GAIN switch with Auto-Gain control (CONCERT/MEETING/SOLO) and Peak LED
- Supplied hairy windscreen and low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- Built-in speaker for fast monitoring
- Line-level/headphone output with dedicated volume control
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer to and from computer editing software
- Compatible with USTREAM Producer, Flash live Media Encorder, Skype and other streaming apps
- USB mic function for use with external devices such as computers and iPads (with Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- The Sound Is The Scene
Without sound, our creations would fall flat. The Q4 delivers audio nuance and quality that far surpass that of any other video camera. Its built-in X/Y microphone allows you to create stunning stereo recordings that cover a wide area while still capturing sound sources in the center with clarity and definition.
EXPLORE SUPERIOR SOUND
- The Q4 built-in X/Y microphone
Use the Q4 to stream your performance, record on the road, or produce a high-quality demo, complete with video footage. Capture live concerts, auditions and band rehearsals with unique points of view. Create detailed video lessons — the Q4 is perfect for showing fingerings, bowings, and other playing techniques. Whatever your creative goal, the Q4 can help you achieve it.
EXPLORE MAKING MUSIC
- Every Video Tells A Story
Tackle even the most challenging projects with ease, and let them live up to their full potential. Whatever the application — from YouTube video to indie film, music video to tutorial, video blog to streamed webcast — you can count on your Q4 to deliver powerful and evocative content.
EXPLORE MAKING VIDEOS
- Be In The Moment
The Q4’s ultra-compact size and portability make it ideal for conducting video interviews and capturing late-breaking news or documentary footage in the field. In addition, a wide range of compatible mounts makes it easy to shoot from any angle, giving your broadcasts a creative edge that other cameras simply cannot deliver.