The Zoom G2Nu guitar multi effects pedal takes the performance, tone and functionality of the incredibly popular G2 pedal and incorporates five more years of Zoom’s engineering innovation. The ensuing G2Nu offers a variety of new and practical features along with enhanced ease of use, improved tone technology and patches created by legendary guitar virtuoso Steve Vai.
Zoom G2Nu Guitar Multi Effects Pedal Features
- 30 types of redesigned drive sounds
- USB interface allows direct recording to a computer
- Direct Mode optimal for recording
- Large 1.9-inch LCD panel supports new intuitive interface
- ZFX-3 recreates tube amp characteristics
- 96kHz sampling and 24-bit A/D/A conversion
- 100 preset guitar sounds + 100 user patches
- 10 patches designed by renowned guitarist Steve Vai
- 83 high-quality effect types
- 6-band graphic equalizer
- Auto-chromatic tuner with LED indication
- Integrated drum machine with PCM sound sources
- Looping function records 5-second phrases
- Ultra-low noise design: signal-to-noise ratio of 120dB and noise floor of –100dB
- Extremely fast 5 ms patch change speed
- Optional footswitch (FS01) available
- Includes Cubase LE 5 and Edit & Share software
- Heavy-duty construction and slim size
- Runs on AA batteries, AD adapter or USB bus power
The revamping started with the drive sounds. Twenty types of guitar amps and stomp boxes offer finely tuned sonic qualities including gain settings and harmonic character. The Zoom G2Nu also features 100 preset guitar sounds, 10 of which have been created by world-renowned guitar master Steve Vai. Additional patches meticulously emulate famous rock sounds from the sixties and seventies as well as other famous artists.
The Zoom G2Nu can also operate as an audio interface, letting you record directly to a computer via the built-in USB port. Plus, Zoom’s direct monitoring design eliminates latency problems and allows you to seamlessly capture any tone right on your favorite computer DAW. A large 1.9-inch LCD display and a new, more intuitive interface also allow easier navigation during both live and recording sessions.
Of course, the G2Nu still maintains the original features that made the G2 so popular: advanced ZFX-3 sound engine, 100 user patches + 100 presets, 83 guitar effect types, on-board auto-chromatic tuner, integrated drum machine and a host of other practical and inventive features. When it comes to expressive sound and premium performance, the G2Nu epitomizes the progress of Zoom’s technical expertise and tonal proficiency.