ZT Amplifiers Club 12 Guitar Combo Amplifier
The Club 12 is ZT Amplifiers' premium, stage-ready musical instrument amplifier. It offers a no-compromise output level and frequency range while remaining true to the ZT design spirit of compact and lightweight gear for the real world.
Like all ZT products, the Club is simple and intuitive enough to allow anyone to plug and play without much effort.
ZT Amplifiers Club 12 Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- EFX Loop
- Plate Style Reverb
- Variable Headphone/DI Output
- Custom Ultra-High Performance 12 inch Speaker, Switchable
- External Speaker Output (8 ohms minimum)
- Aux Input on 1/8 inch Stereo Jack
- Voltage switch 115V/230V
The Club is the amp that shows what ZT can accomplish without limits. With the Lunchbox, ZT proved that a tiny amp can hold its own on stage. Now we introduce a compact, lightweight 12 inch combo that can hold its own with anything.
Sharing the same proprietary electronics design of the Lunchbox amp, the Club is capable of delivering 200 watts with output over 130dB at only 22 pounds and just a few inches bigger than the custom 12 inch driver inside.
ZT Amplifiers Club 12 Guitar Combo Amplifier System Design
- 200w Class A/B Power Amplifier
- Ultra-low latency circuit for player responsiveness
- Pure analog front-end, with diode overdrive capability
- Proprietary dynamic tone shaping
- Vintage modeled tone stack
- Class A/B output stage with unregulated linear supply
- Sealed-box speaker tuning
The Club 12 expands on the Lunchbox platform by featuring separate bass and treble controls, an effects loop, and a traditional reverb. The rock-solid enclosed cabinet reinforces the Club's serious, kick-you-in-the-chest low end. Highs and mids are detailed, with rich harmonics and an immediate attack that lets the player really connect with the amp.
The Club is ZT with the gloves off. There is simply no stage it won't fill.
ZT Amplifiers Club 12 Guitar Combo Amplifier Controls
- Line Out/Headphone Level