ZT Amplifiers Lunchbox Guitar Combo Amplifier
The ultra-compact ZT Lunchbox amplifier has changed the way many players think about amps. The Lunchbox has proven that an amp does not need to be big to be loud, or expensive to sound great. That you can actually gig with an amp that weighs less than 10 pounds. Doubters have become believers – The Lunchbox really delivers.
ZT Amplifiers Lunchbox Combo Amplifier Features
- Ultra-low latency circuit for player responsiveness.
- Pure analog front-end, with diode overdrive capability.
- Proprietary dynamic tone shaping.
- Vintage modeled tone stack.
- Class A/B output stage with unregulated linear supply.
- Ultra-high performance speaker precisely matched and tuned to the closed box.
Packing 200 watts of power, the Lunchbox has enough output for a jam or live gig, and world-class tone that has pros using it in the studio as well as onstage. Unlike any other amp close to its size, it has the muscle to handle any effects you throw in front of it, and the warmth and depth to sound great with single-coil pickups as well as humbuckers.
The Lunchbox is a flexible and adaptable problem-solver in the hands of a musician. The Lunchbox is layered with responsive tone but powerful and seriously fun to play at the same time.
Go ahead, plug in and see for yourself. Then, lift your jaw up off the floor, toss your Lunchbox in a backpack with some cords and pedals, and get out there and play!