Nicknamed The Workhorse and first introduced in 1942, the Gibson J45 Standard Acoustic Electric Guitar is one of the most technically advanced guitars of its time.
The icon of the round-shoulder, dreadnought line, and world renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass, and excellent projection, the J45 has been Gibson’s top-selling acoustic guitar for years.
Gibson J45 Standard Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Gibson Logo
- Nickel Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Body Tonewoods (back, sides and top)
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Rolled Edges and Dot Inlays
- L.R. Baggs Element Active Acoustic Pickup System
- Tapered Dovetail Neck Joint
- Radius Top
- Nitrocellulose Finish
- Body Binding
- Hardshell Case Included