Hand-made by Gibson Acoustic in Bozeman, Montana, the Gibson J45 True Vintage Acoustic Guitar offers the build, materials, looks, and tone of this legendary guitar as it was the day it was first introduced in 1942.
Nicknamed The Workhorse for its simple, rock-solid construction, the J45 True Vintage stays true to the original in every way, including the same round-shoulder dreadnought body design, a top made from top-grade Adirondack red spruce, custom vintage top bracing, and back and sides constructed from pattern-grade mahogany from Honduras.
Gibson J45 True Vintage Acoustic Guitar Features
- Top-grade Adirondack top with pattern-grade Honduran mahogany back and sides
- Hand-scalloped, radiused top with vintage-style bracings
- Rosewood fingerboard with traditional binding and classic dot inlays
- Gibson plain tortoise tear drop pickguard
- Nickel Gotoh White Button Tuners