Delta-Fried Acoustic Style from Gibson and Blues Master Keb’ Mo’!
Keb’ Mo’ is the epitome of post modern acoustic blues, the original blues. His stylings stretch from electric blues, jazz, and R&B while maintaining the Delta-fried status-quo that is inspiring to anyone who listens. Gibson Acoustic honors this three-time Grammy Award Winner with the Keb Mo Bluesmaster.
Gibson Keb Mo Bluesmaster Features
- Scalloped-X-braced top of solid Adirondack red spruce
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Quarter-sawn solid mahogany neck, bone nut and saddle
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Made in the tradition of small-bodied Gibson blues boxes
- Versatile L.R. Baggs Element pickup
- Soundhole-mounted volume control
- Includes Hardshell Case and Gibsons Gold Warranty
- Limited Edition of 300 guitars
Gibson’s L series acoustic guitars were there at the very birth of blues—played by the great blues originator Robert Johnson, among others—and this is the inspiration behind the Keb’ Mo’ Bluesmaster, which adds a host of upgraded appointments to the format to create an acoustic of optimum tone and performance for the contemporary player.Gibson Keb Mo Bluesmaster Acoustic Electric Guitar