The Gibson Les Paul Traditional Plus has all the same features as the Traditional but with a beautifully figured Plus Top!
With all the fat, sweet, snarling Les Paul tone that purists love, the Traditional plays, sounds, and feels like the Les Pauls that today’s players grew up loving and lusting after. Taking design and visual cues from the Les Pauls of the '80s and '90s, the Les Paul Traditional starts with a Grade-A mahogany body and adds nine strategically placed traditional weight-relief holes for a beefy tone that maintains the resonance of modern Les Pauls, while losing a large portion of the weight. This is capped with a maple top, giving the Les Paul Traditional the look of the great Les Pauls that helped to bring rock back to the front of the stage in the mid ’80s. Capping the Traditional with a maple top not only looks great, but it also brings out presence and definition to the tone.
With the look of the great Les Paul Standards that helped to make rock king again, and every ounce of the tone thanks to legendary Gibson construction, classic tonewoods, and two genuine humbucking pickups, the Les Paul Traditional is the guitar to take your music center stage where it belongs.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Plus Electric Guitar Features
- Features Gibson's rounded 50's-Style neck profile
- Available in seven classic ’burst and plain top finishes
- Gibson’s renowned '57 Classic pickups supply vintage PAF humbucker crunch
- Traditional weight-relieved mahogany body offers enhanced acoustics and resonance
- TonePros Kluson vintage-style tuners offer world-class performance, classic look