The Gibson 2012 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar from Gibson USA takes the legendary axe into a whole new dimension. With an ergonomic new fingerboard radius and incredibly versatile pickup switching functions while still embodying everything that made the Standard legendary, the 2012 Gibson Les Paul Standard plain top is an incredible guitar that can take on any task you throw at it!
Two Gibson BurstBucker Pro pickups are routed through switching that provides humbucking, low-noise single coil, out-of-phase, and direct-through tones, in addition to the usual options. And just like the gorgeous Les Paul Standards of 1958-60, the 2012 Gibson Les Paul Standard achieves all this while looking great, too, with a standard maple top beneath a gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
Gibson 2012 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar Features
- Solid Mahogany body with standard Maple top
- Mahogany neck with compound radius Rosewood fingerboard and asymmetrical SlimTaper profile
- BurstBucker Pro Rhythm and BurstBucker Pro Lead pickups in the neck and bridge
- TonePros Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Grover Locking kidney tuners with 18:1 tuning ratio