The Gibson 2012 Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar features great, useable additions never before seen on a Les Paul Studio from Gibson USA. The 2012 Les Paul Studio continues to offer the tonal power and unparalleled quality and playability that first made the Les Paul Standard legendary 60 years ago. All that, and the Gibson 2012 Les Paul Studio’s stripped-down look and feel still brings it in at a remarkable price!
The classic tonewood combination of a Mahogany body, solid carved Maple top and Mahogany neck are still there, along with the acclaimed Gibson set-neck construction for optimum resonance and sustain. To top it off, the 2012 Les Paul Studio guitar has a pair of Gibson 490R and 498T humbuckers for the perfect marriage of power and depth, with push/pull coil splitting for versatile single-coil tones.
Gibson 2012 Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar Features
- Mahogany body with Solid Carved Maple top
- Mahogany neck with slim, fast ’60s-style profile
- Coil-tapped 490R and 498T humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge
- Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- TonePros vintage style tuners with 16:1 tuning ratio