Designed for the artist, the Propellerhead Balance USB Audio Interface is optimized for easily capturing and completing your creative ideas. Propellerhead has taken care of all the tedious stuff - calibration, setup, the works. You can concentrate on having fun and making music instead. With two channels of pristine audio recording and inputs for all your gear, your instruments are always connected and you are always ready to record with Propellerhead Balance.
Integrated music recording environment
Balance is perfectly integrated with Reason and Reason Essentials. With Clip Safe you'll never lose a good take to distortion again. Big Meter lets you tune your guitar and set the levels from across the room. Use it with our software, other pro audio apps, or even iTunes – the Propellerhead Balance interface works with everything.
Propellerhead Balance USB Audio Interface Features
- USB 2.0 – bus powered
- Hi-end pre-amplifiers
- Hi-end 24-bit ADC/DACs, 44.1 to 96kHz
- Low latency design
- Clip Safe - Never again a lost take because of inadequate level settings. The built-in recording engineer watches over your session and automatically heals any clipped recordings.
- Mac OS class compliant (no driver on Mac OS). ASIO drivers for Windows installed with the software
- Built-in Propellerhead Ignition Key
- Direct monitoring (for stand-alone or DAW use)
- Two XLR microphone inputs w. 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4 inch guitar inputs with padding
- Four 1/4 inch balanced line inputs (two stereo pairs)
- One 1/4 inch headphone output
- Two 1/4 inch TRS balanced main outputs
- Hardware input source selection
- Input level control
- Separate output and headphone level control
- Output muting
- Includes Reason Essentials software for all your recording and editing needs