This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Bose L1 Model 1S System Single B2 Bass Module Package provides fantastic sound coverage and great low end thanks to the B2 bass module! This system provides performers, DJís, speakers and venues with a unique 12-speaker articulated line array for 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage and a B2 bass module featuring two 10 inch woofers for great low end. With such great power and portability itís no wonder why thousands of performers are switching to Bose L1!
Bose L1 Model 1S System Single B2 Bass Module Package Features
- The portability of the L1 Compact system with the performance of the L1 Model II system
- Proprietary 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree coverage for audiences up to 300
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less drop-off in SPL over distance than conventional systems
- Four lightweight pieces set up and break down in minutes
- Components easily connect – no stands or wires needed
- Power stand drives the included B2 bass module for a great, full sound
- Three protective carry bags/covers and rugged design meet the demands of live performances
- Integrated ToneMatch port for the optional T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine
Bose B2 Bass Module
Designed for L1 Model 1S and Model II systems, the Bose B2 Bass Module provides deep and defined low frequencies for your Bose L1 Line Array System. Powerful and deep bass , the B2 bass module features two 10 inch high excursion woofers and switchable modes to allow for higher or lower bass levels to accommodate a variety of applications. Interlocking end caps allow up to two Bose B2 bass modules to be conveniently stacked and the B2 includes protective slip cover and NL4 cable.