This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Bose L1 Model 1S System Double B1 Bass with ToneMatch Audio Engine is a complete package that will give you the ultimate Bose audio experience in a compact system! With a unique 12-speaker articulated line array, two B1 bass modules, and a T1 ToneMatch, this system is perfect for the solo performer, duet, band, DJ, small to mid-sized venue and much more. The L1 Model 1S provides 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage while at the same time offering tight vertical control resulting in less drop off in volume over distance than conventional speakers.
Bose L1 Model 1S System Double B1 Bass with ToneMatch Features
- The portability of the L1 Compact system with the performance of the L1 Model II system
- Proprietary 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree coverage for audiences up to 300
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less drop-off in SPL over distance than conventional systems
- Included 4 channel T1 ToneMatch digital mixer features over 100 EQ presets, effects, processors and more
- Four lightweight pieces set up and break down in minutes
- Components easily connect – no stands or wires needed
- Power stand drives the two included B1 bass modules for a great, full sound
- Three protective carry bags/covers and rugged design meet the demands of live performances
- Integrated ToneMatch port for the included T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine
Bose T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine
The included four channel T1 ToneMatch is designed to enrich the sound by providing powerful tone-shaping tools to bring you closer to the true sound of your voice and instruments. This versatile digital mixer helps you sound your best in live performances. It expands the input capacity of your L1 system and gives you instant access to a host of proprietary EQ presets, standard effects and processors. Over 100 presets are organized into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel.